What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manny’s Grow Log- an amateur attempts to grow cannabis

Hello folks!!

Hope all is well with everyone. Been a while since my last update and this will be my final update for this grow thread.

I cut down my plants about 10 days ago. I only took one good pic of them.

There was still a bit of yellowing/browning in a few of the leaves, when they finished. I remember one of the dudes from Constant Gardener telling me that giving one of the NFTG food bottles too easily would make the plants hunger for even more of the same stuff so it would give the appearance of a deficiency. Not sure whether that was the case this time, or if there really was a deficiency. When I cut them, 2 of the plants had slight yellowing/browning on a few leaves (not all). The Tragic (Douglas County Heirloom) had little to no discoloration.

That being said. This has been my best run, to date. Shitty ventilation in the half-bathroom I was growing in, just the cheap generic LED growlight I got off of Amazon, and they still finished with NO BUgs, NO Mold, NO Mildew, NO other major problems.
8_F51003_D_297_C_4_DF0_8_A80_7_D248370_A2_B2.jpg

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this thread, especially those of you who commented with your own pro tips.

-MedicalManny

Latest posts

Latest posts