Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Cannabis strains for insomnia?

Thread Title Search
Cannabis strains for insomnia? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-31-2017, 07:44 AM #21
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4life View Post
Hi there I suffer badly from insomnia.i was on leafly looking for strains for insomnia here is a few that I found

Tahoe of
Purple lush
Pre 98 bubba lush
True of
Afghan
Zombie kush
Superbud
King Louis civil

Hope you find something I am going to run 4 strains and see if I can find an insomnia killer
Sorry to hear about your insomnia. It truly sucks. I've heard most afghanis are really good for it. By any chance have you had any experience with Northern Lights? I know it's an oldschool strain but when I used to be able to buy it, it was helpful as well as the many Blueberry variants going around the area at the time.
JustSumTomatoes is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:05 AM #22
Gizmo

Gizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the rough
you're welcome JustSomeTomatoes, what did you grow outdoor ? shark shock and NORDLE are both indica dominant strain yes and they are both ready to harvest in september to early october, shark shock seems a bit earlier than NORDLE and less sensitive to mold, its the two strains Shantibaba advised me to grow outdoor and im close to 47°N.

Old 10-31-2017, 11:10 AM #23
Only The Best

Only The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really nice
black domina is great for insomnia..from my experience
Only The Best is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 11:27 AM #24
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
you're welcome JustSomeTomatoes, what did you grow outdoor ? shark shock and NORDLE are both indica dominant strain yes and they are both ready to harvest in september to early october, shark shock seems a bit earlier than NORDLE and less sensitive to mold, its the two strains Shantibaba advised me to grow outdoor and im close to 47°N.
It was just some bag seed that I had saved that had been grown by some of the Amish in the area. No clue to what the genetics were, but the plants were tall with wide indica leaves and reeked of diesel. Have some Peak Seeds BC Northern lights I was going to plant this year but didn't get around to it. I know NL is a popular medical strain that's been around for a minute and does well in outdoor climates in the north.

Old 10-31-2017, 11:30 AM #25
DerpNerpem

DerpNerpem is on a distinguished road
Bubba Kush
DerpNerpem is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 11:30 AM #26
JustSumTomatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only The Best View Post
black domina is great for insomnia..from my experience
Is this the BD from Sensi everyone is talking about?

Old 10-31-2017, 11:32 AM #27
Only The Best

Only The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really niceOnly The Best is just really nice
yes
Only The Best is offline Quote

Old 10-31-2017, 02:06 PM #28
icon

icon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to allicon is a name known to all
I have bad insomnia the best strains that helped me were afghans and Herijuana, get a deep chunk/hybrid and you will struggle to keep your eyes open.
PM me when you hit 50 post!

Also possibly look into sweet seeds SAD fast version might be a good way to go.

Last edited by icon; 10-31-2017 at 10:59 PM..
icon is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:10 PM #29
Gizmo

Gizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
It was just some bag seed that I had saved that had been grown by some of the Amish in the area. No clue to what the genetics were, but the plants were tall with wide indica leaves and reeked of diesel. Have some Peak Seeds BC Northern lights I was going to plant this year but didn't get around to it. I know NL is a popular medical strain that's been around for a minute and does well in outdoor climates in the north.
at the risk to promote mr nice seedbank again lol mr nice seeds have a strain named Ortega who is pure Northern light and is one or the one ultimate strain for sleeping on the mr nice catalog, growing it outdoor i cant tell because the breeder advised me the shark and NORDLE as i said for quality outdoor buds for my latitude but for indoor growing Ortega is on my list of strains for sleep disorder along with NORDLE, shark shock and medecine man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Is this the BD from Sensi everyone is talking about?
forget all about sensi seeds, any grower should really avoid this company, mr nice seeds has all the building blocks strains available on the sensiseeds catalog at much better price/breeding and germination rate. sensiseeds is only for people who want souvenir seeds IMO lol like for building a enlighten showcase/window in your lounge and show it to your friends like "yes my friend here are my black domina seeds in original pack, you can look at it" lol

Old 10-31-2017, 03:24 PM #30
Ronin4life

Ronin4life is a jewel in the roughRonin4life is a jewel in the roughRonin4life is a jewel in the roughRonin4life is a jewel in the roughRonin4life is a jewel in the roughRonin4life is a jewel in the roughRonin4life is a jewel in the rough
Hey gizmo I need to have a look at Ortega thanks
Ronin4life is offline Quote