What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swampys return with a scrog

SwampyTHC

If you are able to run a room may I suggest you invest in the gavitas mate. Ideal for rooms i loved mine until i had a visit

SwampyTHC

So the girls are now 2weeks old from popping there husk, really happy with their progress so far. I was going to repot them this week into bigger homes but decided to wait another week. There's a slight scorch from the light on one plant which has wound me up but hey ho that's my fault being a bit slow on raising the light.

Setting up another tent aswell but need some inspiration on what to run in it my bean collection is quite good but think I'd like to try some new stuff throw me some ideas out there people BGB don't you start I'll be here all week researching your selections 😂😂.

Happy growing people have a blessed day✌

Attachments

• IMG-20171030-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20171030-WA0004.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20171030-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20171030-WA0003.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20171030-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20171030-WA0002.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20171030-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20171030-WA0001.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 20
B

bigganjabud

So the girls are now 2weeks old from popping there husk, really happy with their progress so far. I was going to repot them this week into bigger homes but decided to wait another week. There's a slight scorch from the light on one plant which has wound me up but hey ho that's my fault being a bit slow on raising the light.

Setting up another tent aswell but need some inspiration on what to run in it my bean collection is quite good but think I'd like to try some new stuff throw me some ideas out there people BGB don't you start I'll be here all week researching your selections 😂😂.

Happy growing people have a blessed day✌

I won't fit into the clone fairy costume anymore bud so I'm on a diet until I can squeeze my fat arse into the tu-tu

Are you insinuating that my bean bag is bigger than my belly?

Maaan I love a rummage in my bag I never know what il find

Still ain't sure what I'm running next if I'm honest

Il need to keep a tent for sweet and a tent for female so not sure really oh well

DECISIONS DECISIONS

SwampyTHC

I thought I had a healthy appetite for beans but you sir take the biscuit, I think I want to run strawberry sour haze to be fair she's a very impressive looking strain. If anyone has this drop me a line I might have something you'd like to run.

SwampyTHC

And please BGB you promised you'd never put the tutu on ever again, no one needs to see that bruva. Keep your meat and two veg concealed only nuggets we want to see are the green stinky ones like your cindy99 which may i say was very impressive.

B

bigganjabud

And please BGB you promised you'd never put the tutu on ever again, no one needs to see that bruva. Keep your meat and two veg concealed only nuggets we want to see are the green stinky ones like your cindy99 which may i say was very impressive.

Might have a cheeky smoke in a min and snap a dried and atleast jarred for about what two-three weeks now? Bud for a quick end to that diary seeing as I'm on the subject mate

B

bigganjabud

Oiiiii slow coach wassapnin

Show us ya net ya lazy so and so

SwampyTHC

Well after a turbulent couple of weeks heres an update. Unfortunately due to illness I've lost 3 of the girls I have however managed to save a black jack. Now I ummmmmmmd and arrrrrrrrd about flushing them through but decided against it so now I'm going to single scrog the bj.

The reason I didn't flush them through was 1 was as dead as the dodo and the other 2 were a hell of a way behind the soldier that survived. Honestly the resilience the one has shown has stunned me. I will update with a picture of the survivor as soon as possible. But yeah shit couple of weeks but we have to find the silver lining somewhere don't we eh.

Have a good evening growmies

B

bigganjabud

Well after a turbulent couple of weeks heres an update. Unfortunately due to illness I've lost 3 of the girls I have however managed to save a black jack. Now I ummmmmmmd and arrrrrrrrd about flushing them through but decided against it so now I'm going to single scrog the bj.

The reason I didn't flush them through was 1 was as dead as the dodo and the other 2 were a hell of a way behind the soldier that survived. Honestly the resilience the one has shown has stunned me. I will update with a picture of the survivor as soon as possible. But yeah shit couple of weeks but we have to find the silver lining somewhere don't we eh.

Have a good evening growmies

Yeah mate flu season useally takes its toll

Glad ya back now tho brother

STAY blessed and Holla if ya need me

SwampyTHC

So here's a picture of the survivor at 4weeks. Bare in mind this has gone through a lonely week whilst in hospital cannot believe she's survived.

As you can see I haven't trained her being away for a week so will leave the scrog out this time but next one in here will definitely be scrogged. Anyway guys hope you like her so far will update next week or so.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG-20171125-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20171125-WA0005.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 14

SwampyTHC

So she's into flower looking nice and healthy this was taken before a bit of a trim, will update with a better picture after I trim her next. Very sweet aroma on stem rub

Attachments

• 20171208_164445.jpg
    20171208_164445.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 14
B

bigganjabud

So she's into flower looking nice and healthy this was taken before a bit of a trim, will update with a better picture after I trim her next. Very sweet aroma on stem rub

MAN I have to say that room you showd me earlier boy nice one

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking sweet fella!
Thanks for updating and keep up the great work ;)
jaypp