What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Got the whole line up 500ml bottles cant wait to give it a try...working on getting it in my shop A.S.A.P. Thx for the updates, first time running heavy 16 also, Tommorow will be first day of veg with the aptus.

hook a brother up asap! i used my samples on some ogchem and this stuff is like fucking roids for plants! :woohoo:

Sorry to post in your thread Jack.

You sir are killing it like no other as usual!

much respect
tc:tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
why is the aptus for holland and the usa different products???

also jack what base is winning out in the aptus test?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
cos they like to hype stuff up in america probably sounds more catchy for marketing... i got confused myself

they are the same products tho

they are very concentrated addatives, doesnt work out that bad at all compared to some stuff

peace

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
why is the aptus for holland and the usa different products???

also jack what base is winning out in the aptus test?

Many of there ingredients most likely CANT get certified or used in the USA or California, or just plain cost to much to certify...

MANY companies do this....

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where are you supposed to find this? The website has retailers listed but they don't seem to carry the product yet.

R.Fortune

P

Paco

nice. read some stuff non their products. seem like they are well thought out.. I keep wanting to call them atapuss though. :cathug:

jackmayoffer

Veteran
ALL the Base nutes are solid so far with the Aptus but the Heavy 16 room plus Aptus is destroying everything.. Nothing but donkey dicks covered in sugar and these are not normally huge yielding strains..

Attachments

• weeek6 aptus 037.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 037.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 36
  • weeek6 aptus 038.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 038.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 37
  • weeek6 aptus 040.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 040.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 28
  • weeek6 aptus 042.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 042.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 27
  • weeek6 aptus 043.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 043.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 28
  • weeek6 aptus 060.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 060.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 27
  • weeek6 aptus 061.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 061.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 28
  • weeek6 aptus 062.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 062.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 29
  • weeek6 aptus 070.jpg
    weeek6 aptus 070.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 37

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Thanx for answering my questions.

I have a few more if you would be so kind.

How many lights above each bed?

What size adjust a wings are you using?

How long do you veg?

Where did ya get the 4x4 smart pot?

Thanks for sharing. Your quite an inspiration.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Anybody got a link for the heavy 16

Jack you have great skills thanks for sharing

Got myself some cap bennies heard great things about those do you just use his tea recipie or do you use something else in the brew

Peace

Dark Helmet

high life 45- mate jack has another thread at another site which will name remain not mentioned u should be able to find very easy packed full of info and hundreds of pictures i can tell u too google- wifi x sour d and u will find it easy to tell its his.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
WOW man, the results speak for themselves, great skillz plus great nutrients and thats what you get, one of the most bud stacked grow i have ever seen, and it still got some time to go, incredible!!
PS:for people in europe the starter kit is only 30 € :
Aptus Starter Kit including Regulator 50 ml , Startbooster 50 ml, Topbooster 50 ml, K-boost 50 ml and Super PK 50 ml.