What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Decided to give Aptus a try growing in pure Cana Coco
Drain to waist..Each room is being tested using the full aptus line and either Advance sensi A +B, Heavy 16 , Pure Blend Pro,Dutch Master. These plants are stacking so hard for only 3 weeks in I am really impressed.. Strains are Flame, White,Silver Back Og,White Fire..Chem 4 x Deep Chunk...:biggrin: Here is the Heavy 16 plus Aptus room.

Attachments

• week 3 APTUS 005.jpg
    week 3 APTUS 005.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 75
  • week 3 APTUS 016.jpg
    week 3 APTUS 016.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 72
  • week 3 APTUS 021.jpg
    week 3 APTUS 021.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 74

jackmayoffer

Veteran
Pure Blend Pro Plus Aptus..These plants where vegged for 10 days then flipped..:tiphat:

Attachments

• wee3 aptus 160.jpg
    wee3 aptus 160.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 62
  • wee3 aptus 159.jpg
    wee3 aptus 159.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 57
  • wee3 aptus 152.jpg
    wee3 aptus 152.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 45
  • wee3 aptus 144.jpg
    wee3 aptus 144.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 53
  • wee3 aptus 158.jpg
    wee3 aptus 158.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 57

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
those are some impressive results! ive been wanting to try them out, but cant afford to drop that much for the whole line right now

jackmayoffer

Veteran
APTUS? never heard of it. any info?

btw, your room looks great!
Its been in Holland for a few years and now its in the USA www.aptus-usa.com So far I am really impressed there Fasilitor is some great stuff and can be used as a safe alternative to Bush master and Phospherload etc.. And also allows the plants to uptake nutriens at ec that would normally just fry a plant. I did a small test run with great results and have now dove in running it in all the rooms. Plants at 3 weeks look like they are at week 6 on steroids..The part I like the most is im not paying for water its super concentrated at 60 ml per 100 gallon for Fasilitor..Or double the dose first 2 weeks to stop stretch and get super tight intern ode spacing... Its nice to try a product that actually works there are so many bull shit nutrien bottles out there...:tiphat:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
so basically if you use APTUS you no longer have to use a calmag, or silca?
And in my case, i use the canna line, so i would no longer need to use there rhizo, cannazyme, boost, or PK. All i would need is the vega A+B and flores A+b
this is correct right?
I think very soon i might be switching over to aptus and just using canna substra as my base

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea what part of their line or additives are u using exactly? Is it just the FaSilitator u are using or more? Your pics look great ;)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Yea what part of their line or additives are u using exactly? Is it just the FaSilitator u are using or more? Your pics look great ;)

i was wondering the same thing... or are you running everything with just the base from the other company and no other additives from any other company... which i think the latter is what he is saying.

Latest posts

Latest posts