What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old-school Indica's for pain

Gry

Bubba (the clone available in the la area) has worked real well for me for years.
Better yet was a cross between it and skywalker I had for years but lost in an accident.
A decarbed extract from that cross enabled me to ignore the morphine pump last time round in the hospital.
Am back to using bubba again myself, it is still very effective for me.

Mr.Miner

Thanks for all of the input. The responses have been really great and helpful. I sincerely appreciate them all and hopefully they help others, as well.

St. Phatty

Blueberry Headband, sort of a Blueberry OG Kush.

Needed some pain killer myself, had 3 days of work working in a wet sandy gravelly area. That involved moving a whole bunch of wet gravel. Was perfectly OK, which surprised me, like, when's the back pain start ?

This morning about 7 AM when I was drinking coffee. Charlie Horse in the back !

With a side order of heartburn.

Blue HB it was.

Also, a Green Crack cross. Sativa leaning but also good for pain.

CaptainDankness

What you want is a full on Afghan fuck anything with Western hybrids added like Dutch Passions Mazar. They are a little hard to find but not everyone added Skunk to everything.

MedicalMilitia

I am in a bit of a quandary...I am a med patient in NJ and I have tried every frigging strain that the dispensaries have for pain.
None of them worked or the joint pain/inflammation (no pun intended) that I have due to Lyme's Disease. Each one seemed to have the same hybrid-like effects but none gave me that couch-lock, deep pain relief, and anti-inflammatory effects that I need for late-night usage.
I am going to be getting a recommendation for Mass., and Maine, and most likely Rhode Island from my doc, here, because I am willing to take the drive for something that will work. I don't want to continue dicking around with dispensary nonsense or the black-market crap-shoot...I wish we could grow here but I can't take that chance, either...
Long story long- can anyone in the states that I listed recommend a shop where I can find a real, old-school type of indica for great, night-time pain relief? Thanks very much!

I am all about the indica's, and I have to say that my favorite is Grandaddy Purpe, also Purple Urkle, Hindu Kush and Hash Plant are all amazing.

Latest posts

Latest posts