What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can't be helped, when I read a Daffy Duck's words I hear it in Mel Blanc's voice.......

like when he's literally spittin' the words out :)

IyBJ8PJ.gif

dddaver

Veteran
Why do Canadians think they own hockey? Especially when so many play in OUR NHL? American's dont have to insult when we're right right.The rule is: "High-sticking is the name of TWO infractions in the sport of ice hockey that may occur when a player intentionally or inadvertently plays with his or her stick above the height of the shoulders or above the cross bar of a hockey goal. This can result in a penalty or a stoppage of play."

Does look higher to me kids. Insult Americans all you want.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Why do Canadians think they own hockey? Especially when so many play in OUR NHL? American's dont have to insult when we're right right.The rule is: "High-sticking is the name of TWO infractions in the sport of ice hockey that may occur when a player intentionally or inadvertently plays with his or her stick above the height of the shoulders or above the cross bar of a hockey goal. This can result in a penalty or a stoppage of play."

Does look higher to me kids. Insult Americans all you want.

If you keep calling it "Ice Hockey", you can't own it. But you can borrow it like you do our Basketball, Baseball and comedians. :biggrin: