What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

A

anoydas 666

nice calm warm day with flat sea, kitchen reno's going on keeps me away from fridge.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
So one of my dogs walks by the door to my study, stretches and continues on. An indeterminate amount of time passes (high), I look over and he walks by again, stretches and continues on. I think there's glitch in the Matrix . . .

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
The dawg wants to go outside. The stretch means let's get outta here and run.

Got bells on the doorknob. When the mutts want out, they ring for their butler . . . it's kind of like Pavlov's dogs' revenge.

At least I don't slobber when I hear them ringing the bells. :biggrin:

A

anoydas 666

rain is on its way, Friday near here n has been a busy week, near drunk a carton.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I was just remembering how when I was 15 years old, my Dad was a U.S. Navy officer and the ship's navigator.. And I couldn't believe how stupid he was...

By the time I was 25, I was amazed at how smart my Dad had become in 10 years...

A

anoydas 666

just watching a white ship coming and going in n out of sea mist rolling in, more tourist ships coming in because of c- virus, maybe there toilet paper raiders?

S

Smithy

Now I knew how it feels when bastards take all your beans. Fuck gear and equipment some of those genes was one of a kind. That's fucked.

Sunshineinabag

I look over my left shoulder and my dawg has her tongue buried in her ass like it owes her money.......then of fuken course she wants a kiss......lmao im good