What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i actually don't have much of anything to deal with today...the garden is chugging along,maybe some errands today,a little light cleaning...nothing really pressing garden wise at least...

gotta call my buddy up and borrow his CO detector and get the furnace fired up and checked out...i should check and see if i have a filter here,and clean the furnace up real quick...it would be nice to replace it along with the water heater...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You probably don't have an extra furnace filter, and I know how you are with lists...

I see a bike ride to walmart in the foreseeable future...:biggrin:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Two of my Cheisels got root maggots, and only one RKS is above grade:( it might be my own fault for using some super lively worm castings in the mix, next time straight coco until after seedling stage. So I only got 5-6 out of 11 so far. On the upside, my cloner is working well with the fish tank bacteria, and my flat of rockwool clones are rooting :) it seems like I chase problems from one area of the garden to another!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You probably don't have an extra furnace filter, and I know how you are with lists...

I see a bike ride to walmart in the foreseeable future...:biggrin:

i bought like 5 of them a few years ago..or rather the ll did...

but yes,i do need to go to wallyworld again...hard to shop for long periods of time on a bike,and the line to get in blocks the spot where i park the bike when i have the trailer...

need dawn dish soap and bleach again...i ain't paying yuppy store prices for that stuff,not like i don't have oodles of free time...although the waiting is exhausting...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a 1000 dollar kids strider bike...

p5pb19773067.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two of my Cheisels got root maggots, and only one RKS is above grade:( it might be my own fault for using some super lively worm castings in the mix, next time straight coco until after seedling stage. So I only got 5-6 out of 11 so far. On the upside, my cloner is working well with the fish tank bacteria, and my flat of rockwool clones are rooting :) it seems like I chase problems from one area of the garden to another!

Root aphids are a pain in the ass to get rid of. I bet the WC had eggs. Hope you are able to get that under control.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
They are translucent little worms, I've seen them before and they are only really a threat during germination or weakly rooted cuts. I'm going to spray them with peroxide, but it might be too late.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: got the furnace fired up...it would help if i had the vaguest clue how to work the programmable thermostat...trying to get it to come on to make sure everything is working but the house temp is right at the set point...better call my buddy...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: getting something done today...just tore out part of the breezeway roof between the two buildings...one of the joist was rotten and falling down so that's out of the way....might need to tear down about half of it at some point...

time for lunch i think...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some assembly required

Some assembly required

I can’t wait to kick back on this >>> Christopher Knight Home Calliope Buttoned Fabric Reclining Loveseat, Muted Blue / Black
Visit the Christopher Knight Home Store
4.8 out of 5 stars 9 ratings
Price: $471.99
Prime Price: $420.08 Prime FREE
picture.php

Akss

Yep did eight last night hopefully finish the rest tonight 12 to go second night always goes better. This stuff actually trims up pretty easy gotta try and keep em this size from now on. But that would require me having my shit together so that wont happen lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should be some easy trimming coming up for me...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Akss

Yeah mine are only babies the gorilla bubble in this cross showed her legs this run. And some finished nugs from last room of the akssxgb after icmag makes pics all blurry lol
picture.php
picture.php