What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cops confiscate 2-pound joint

RetroGrow

Veteran
This is too funny. Someone rolled a two pound joint. I don't know where they got the papers for that!

"Santa Cruz campus police were unwelcome crashers at a 4/20 party, confiscating a giant joint which violated pot weight limits.

University of California, Santa Cruz students rolled a 2-pound joint for their annual weed day party Saturday, far exceeding the legal weight limit of one ounce.

The students seemed pretty disappointed, booing the campus police as they departed with the joint, which appears to be around two feet long."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/04/23/Cops-confiscate-2-pound-joint/1211366717008/#ixzz2RM9u6trn
Pictures and video of party goers booing police.

irobot sd

Someone had a cheech n chong LP with original rolling paper, ha!

You know the fuzz played light sabers, pretendo schlongo, or something cheezy for a confiscation photo back at the headquarters

Jbomber79

Veteran
they should just put out permits like they do kegs, for instance some parks will let you have a keg if you get permitted. You would think Cali would be further along by now..

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Looks like a baseball bat.

browse.php

browse.php
glgl

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Does anyone have a link to where to get them papers.... I need that....
Cheech n chop lp big bamboo holds a qp easy we stuffed it with 8 zips finely ground but shit 2 lbs I'd want to give that a go