Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill - Has Arisen -

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill - Has Arisen - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2020, 01:50 AM #1
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivorChimera is a survivor
Tom Hill - Has Arisen -

EDIT
***It sounds like this was a false rumour- it came to me from 2 different unrelated sources so I thought it was true. I’m hoping it’s not. I’m happy to eat crow all day if it means Tom is alive & kicking.*******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s with a very heavy heart I share the sad news of Tom Hill’s passing

Tom has been out of touch for a couple of years now & I have now had word come from 2 different sources.

I’m at a bit of a loss for words, but thought you all would want to know.

Rest In Peace

Last edited by Chimera; 09-17-2020 at 07:22 PM..
Chimera is offline Quote

43 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:02 AM #2
Jahaze

Jahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to beholdJahaze is a splendid one to behold
That's terrible news. May he rest in peace and my condolences to his family and friends.
Jahaze is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:23 AM #3
BeAn v.2.0

BeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud ofBeAn v.2.0 has much to be proud of
My condolences.
BeAn v.2.0 is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 02:33 AM #4

.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor
Rip Tom

i love my mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
Just give it a try ,

you' ll see
.............. is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 02:37 AM #5
dramamine

dramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to alldramamine is a name known to all
Fuck, I was hoping to see him on here again. RIP bro.
dramamine is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:07 AM #6
sdd420

sdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant futuresdd420 has a brilliant future
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
No words. Rip

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:38 AM #7
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
NO! That is something I did not expect. Sincerely remorseful for this loss. I have only known him through his seeds and past posts- but his contributions were more than staggering. His model for selfing was my bible.

Fuck everything, I can't believe I just read those words. We're down a man, for sure.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:45 AM #8
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Like, I thought there was still time- I wanted to introduce myself and ask questions. There were breeding multitudes on the table. Anyone who comes across this thread in the future doesn't know what they've missed. What I missed. Fuck.

Old 09-17-2020, 03:51 AM #9
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivor
2020 sucks
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:56 AM #10
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Long live Tom Hill!!!
Amynamous is offline Quote