What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedlings under tsw 2000

Long time lurker here. I just placed some seedlings under the tsw 2000. I put the light at 75% and have it about 3 ft above my babies. I'm just wondering if that's good or should I change it.
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Long time lurker here. I just placed some seedlings under the tsw 2000. I put the light at 75% and have it about 3 ft above my babies. I'm just wondering if that's good or should I change it. View Image

Hi Buddy, thanks for using our light.

I think the power and the height is friendly to them.

Thanks mars for the response. They do seem very happy at this point. Once they get established I will up to 100% and lower the light. I would but these would be no where near done in the allotted time. Thanks for the offer though.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks mars for the response. They do seem very happy at this point. Once they get established I will up to 100% and lower the light. I would but these would be no where near done in the allotted time. Thanks for the offer though.

It is okay. cannot wait to see how the babies will grow. :headbange

Hi. I don't have a total yet. It looks to be decent though. These pics are pretty random but kind of show what I managed to do.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The 2 plant photos were chopped at 8 weeks. I have more and ill try to upload and post the other pics I have later.

Ok. I was wondering because I'm having issues with an order on ebay. But anyways, I finally tallied up the total for the run and it was 310 grams, not including what my wife smoked before I could weigh it. I'm loving the lights even though I'm currently having an issues with my latest order. Here's some pics of the other plants I harvested
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you as well. Ill send an email. Hopefully I can get it sorted out. Its been going on for over a month. I don't want to move forward with my next order until its resolved but I'm really needing to order 2 tsw 3000s. Happy new year as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts