What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kg A5hz s1 exterior grow

el mani

Veteran
A5hz slowly blooming
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Today I have harvested the sssdh x jh
picture.php

el mani

Veteran
Hi hazemaniacs...
This week there was very bad weather, torrential rains and strong winds.
On Saturday the plant seemed quite battered, it has long and flexible branches so it was scattered by the storms.

picture.php

after the storm calm comes ... with a little help things return to their place.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

el mani

Veteran
The plant has more mature branches and others less, regardless of where they are.
I have only seen this morphology again in a tsco zambian strain.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's being easy, it likes the place, that dark smell of poison begins to appear....
“ Veneno amasao ”:D

Alpen rock

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The plant has more mature branches and othrs less, regardless of where they are.[/FONT]
That's some crazy trait...

there is something special about these monsters outdoor haze plants, what a beauty!! I wonder how it will smoke
One of the very best herb i smoked was a december greenhouse plain "Haze" during the golden days in Switzerland (beg.2000) that looked like schwag but had an amazing tropical maracuja smell and a straight incense taste/smell when burning, the high was powerful, electric and deeply creative...outstanding!!

Beautiful plant, gracias por compartir El Mani :tiphat:

el mani

Veteran
Good afternun,
This week more rain and some hail has mistreated it something else.
Outdoors it's very resistant, I've seen some botrytis at some point, nothing important.
It is almost ripe in some branches so I've taken a sample today ...
The bugs ignore it, thank God, the smell is discreet but in the afternoon when the sun hits it, it gives off a delicious aroma between meaty woody, a little spicy, something citric and a sweet touch surprises at the end that I did not expect.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

el mani

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you all for the compliments, it is easy to carry with good weather and good soil ... Mother nature plays her role.
I'm amazed at what some people do in a closet with this type of strain.

salu2

el mani

Veteran
A5 handfull sample and oranges & haze...

lower branch bud
:D
picture.php

picture.php

In two weeks to see how it hits
Salu2

zif

Veteran
2 members found this post helpful.

(Such a gorgeous shrub - love the citrus companion planting. =) )

Latest posts

Latest posts