What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammer's haze craze

zif

Veteran
Everything performs well on 11/13, even the widest of WLD types.

I think it makes sense to breed at 12/12, though. It’s still the standard, right?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just don't see any improvements being substantial changing to 11/13.. Everything is doing fine the way it is. Most of the issues I've encountered where messing with things I didn't need to.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Bandaid x A5h seems to have slowed a bit.

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

I see a bx coming soon using these
View Image

Could be interesting hammerhead.....royal flush has done one already too using the ibl nl#5 line made by nevil....its put out some good results...but in not sure wat it smokes like yet.....wat route are you thinking of taking...just bx1 or you thinking afew times...anyway good luck with your projects its been nice to see you in action.
By the way the bandaid a5 in post #46 looks like it could be a good breeding plant....id be interested in seeing how you get on with that one.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
By look would say those are 9 to 10 weeks in flower, proberly got a 6 to 7 weeks to go.

You will see the lower fan leafs will start to yellow up a bit soon i expect.

Also dont be afraid to take some fanleafs away when past 13 weeks flower.

Those gone be beasts,

Ps a bit lower base N would have proberlt gave a litle less leaf but also wouldnt make a monster like that, when grown from Cut they tend to show bit less leaf aswell.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could be interesting hammerhead.....royal flush has done one already too using the ibl nl#5 line made by nevil....its put out some good results...but in not sure wat it smokes like yet.....wat route are you thinking of taking...just bx1 or you thinking afew times...anyway good luck with your projects its been nice to see you in action.
By the way the bandaid a5 in post #46 looks like it could be a good breeding plant....id be interested in seeing how you get on with that one.

Since A5h already has NL#5 in it I thought it would be a good start for a BX. Having the haze in there def adds quality not seen without it. This is a long way off to even start. I'm still messing with Karma A5hbx which im pleased with whats coming from that project. The 1st crosses made are exceptional. My vinaigrette reminds me of 80's Thai stick.

By look would say those are 9 to 10 weeks in flower, probably got a 6 to 7 weeks to go.

You will see the lower fan leafs will start to yellow up a bit soon i expect.

Also dont be afraid to take some fanleafs away when past 13 weeks flower.

Those gone be beasts,

Ps a bit lower base N would have probably gave a little less leaf but also wouldn't make a monster like that, when grown from Cut they tend to show bit less leaf aswell.

Thanks for the tips Karma
biggrin.gif

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a few A5hbx x Mac. 1st pheno was killer. I will make a lot of (A5hbx x FP) x (A5hbx x Mac).
1st pheno had a unique terp profile. I wish I had made a lot more seeds from the A5hbx mom. Love the progeny she made.

picture.php

picture.php

These have more NL#5 terps.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found a few nanners on the Bandaid x A5h so she had to come down. This is what she looks like. Very floral in aroma, very fluffy. I will give it a good cure than try some.

picture.php

og.naj

I found a few nanners on the Bandaid x A5h so she had to come down. This is what she looks like. Very floral in aroma, very fluffy. I will give it a good cure than try some.

View Image

Interesting, i also found some nanners in my Nevil's cut in late flowering last run.
Possibly come from the old haze genes...?

Anyway looking very good!
Happy harvest