What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Win Dinafem Cannabis Seeds at The Vault

George_TheVault

Dinafem-Cannabis-Seeds-1.png

We have Gorilla Feminised and White Widow XXL Autos to be won from Dinafem Seeds in this #cannabisseeds promo.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/win-dinafem-cannabis-seeds-at-the-vault to read the rules and how to enter and to get a 15% discount code of all Dinafem Seeds.

scs

I've had great results with dinafem in the past. Not much experience with auto's yet, but I would love to try, thanks!

forest.

I also recommend dinafem , good strains , excellent germination rate , im curioua about this gorilla strain

fdevil

I’ve grown Purple Orange CBD by Dinafem before, indoor, she’s great smelling and tasting with a nice effect.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I did a Dinafem Critical+ 2.0 a while back. I would love to try the Gorilla Fems. I had real good luck with the Critical+. Thanks to Dinafem and to The Vault for another great promotion. Thanks. :)

rockyracer

Dinafem seeds very high quality thanks for the contest
Dinafem seeds very high quality thanks for the contes
Dinafem seeds very high quality thanks for the contes

Started out with Dinafem gear, and still hold cuttings of my selections. Haven’t been able to get my hands on the real glue so these would be very welcomed in the garden :tiphat:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
DINAFEM...Cutting edge solid trusted genetics for years!

So many strains... proven results and awards.

Thanks DINAFEM team for all you do for the cannabis community.

Mzm_4twenty

Would love to try Dinafem heard nothing but great things about them.ty and good luck to all🔥🔥🔥Thanks for the opportunity.!

'Boogieman'

Dinafem Blue Widow is the most potent strain I have grown, I would love to try the White Widow autos for outdoors.