What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

nickman

Veteran
My bx ? No

Karma Sour D bx2 ore bx3 etc. Are using my Sour D ibl 07 cut selected from rez in 2007, its the mom used in headbanger.

Just finishing the cubed version (bx4)

Im am doing
ECSD (chaco cut)
J. Plantspeaker sd cut
Rez Sd cut
Crossed to Karma Sour D Bx3 male in US with sjoerd. At the moment.
Dont have the OD cut there. Otherwise i would have thrown it in aswell.

Oh wow, those sound like there gonna be some interesting crosses...!!!... Karma, your always putting in such great hard work with these plants...!!!... I’ve always had so much respect for you brother and I always will...!!!...

RESPECT BROTHER...!!!... ... ... ... :headbange

YukonKronic

My bx ? No

Karma Sour D bx2 ore bx3 etc. Are using my Sour D ibl 07 cut selected from rez in 2007, its the mom used in headbanger.

Im am doing
ECSD (chaco cut)
J. Plantspeaker sd cut
Rez Sd cut

Dooooood!!! I hope I nail this Zour Lemon testing and get onto THAT list! You know.. it’s weird... I only just finally tried Sour D a few months ago and thought.. “damn I wish I could get some of KG’s Sour work...”
And as if Karma was really involved I suddenly got the opportunity!
Way to live up to the namesake Karma! And thanks for all your amazing breeding work!

LordOfTheNugZ7

My bx ? No

Im am doing
ECSD (chaco cut)
J. Plantspeaker sd cut
Rez Sd cut

Dang!! I hope I can snag a BX4 and a Chaco X...

I had a Rez SD IBL, Chacos cut, and AJs SD till 2015 but havent had ANY SD since then. I've never heard of JPlantspeaker cut.

AJs was actually the least SOUR and had to be grown w super low feeding but higher Cal mag and copper. It was the most potent and long lasting but was straight fuel taste- like a Chem 91 fuel but without any of the unnameable chem funk. Like a Chem w a sunny attitude,lol.
Chacos reminded me of an AJ cut crossed w a Rez SD IBL, it had more of the sour behind the fuel.
Rez SD IBL that I ran was like candy Diesel, amazing taste, but the buzz wasn't near as long lasting.

I can't WAIT to try all these Karma's out along w my Topdawg SD BX3s...
Karma always seems to stabilize everything he touches. :yay::yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts