What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

mr.brunch

Veteran
Do you think heat mat is necessary in winter? :unsure: How's your idea?

The main features of the seedling heat mat:
*Keep optimal temperature at 68-86℉(20-30℃) for plants root area ensure germination & growth;
*Run low watts to help save electricity to meet your needs on plant sprouting & other indoors.

Check out marshydro professional seedling heat mat:

View attachment 18769413
I won 2 of these- a ‘friend’ borrowed them for 2 weeks to pop some seeds about 3 months ago…. Not seen friend or mats since!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Auto Run Day 43
Mars Hydro FC4800 + FC-E4800 , 4x8 tent , 6 inch inline fan
AN PH Perfect
Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with Happy Frog 60/40

FC4800+FCE4800.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
how about 15 dollars a day with '2' 315's running... now i have a fce8000. just set it up ... i'll see once its turned on how much does it save...

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Growing your own plants can be a lot of fun. But for the expectant growers, a cold winter can be a terrible disaster. The question is, how do you keep your plants warm in the winter, especially to protect fragile seedlings? Here are some tips on how to keep your indoor plants warm in the winter, and a "warm" giveaway for growers to win a #marshydro seedling heat mat!

mars-hydro.com giveaway seedling heat mat.jpg

Bobbertqp

Mars hydro ts 3000 new model in 4x4 tent. 5 autoflowers Mephisto Skywalker and forum stomper ,fastbuds purple punch and Bruce Banner and the big sativa auto at the front is onyx from flash seeds . Plants are super bushy with loads of side branches. Purple punch is about 3 weeks into flower the other have just gone through stretch. And are just starting to flower. This light is awesome. No burning of plants and rapid growth. Best light I've grown with

Attachments

• 57a90a4576dd83e0f383d7375f0b570065732c0f.jpeg
    57a90a4576dd83e0f383d7375f0b570065732c0f.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 35
  • d52fae5fdea7e591c90208441d2be64438d8e502.jpeg
    d52fae5fdea7e591c90208441d2be64438d8e502.jpeg
    417.5 KB · Views: 35

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Mars hydro ts 3000 new model in 4x4 tent. 5 autoflowers Mephisto Skywalker and forum stomper ,fastbuds purple punch and Bruce Banner and the big sativa auto at the front is onyx from flash seeds . Plants are super bushy with loads of side branches. Purple punch is about 3 weeks into flower the other have just gone through stretch. And are just starting to flower. This light is awesome. No burning of plants and rapid growth. Best light I've grown with
thanks for your positive input. plants look pretty well now. happy grow with ts3000. :plant grow:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
My favorite that I grew from seed this year was FreakShow. Awesome to watch grow, and great smoke. Its a stinker! I grew it outside, and I can't wait to see what she can do indoors, I always get better results indoors
i believe she can do way better than outdoors because of better environment control.🥳

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here is an interesting side by side grow between FCE-6500 and ROI-720. Let's keep an eye on what will happen. Welcome to share your idea. :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts