What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashberry, Afghani#1, Afghani Hindu Kush...

lizard_9

A few pics of cheap affordable strains that i grow this winter.

They are under 600w hps and growing in low pressure aero (Aerospider).

Advanced Nutrients:
-Sensi Grow A+B
-Sensi Bloom A+B
-Sensizym
-Big Bud
-Piranha
-Voodoo Juice

We start with a few pics, 37 days flowering:

The room:
picture.php

Afghani Hindu Kush:
picture.php

Afghani Hindu Kush:
picture.php

Afghani#1:
picture.php

Afghani#1:
picture.php

Afghani#1:
picture.php

Hashberry:
picture.php

lizard_9

@ Dr. D. Those Afghanis stretched x5 so i think Lamota sent me an hybrid instead...let's see what happens!

@Braindead#1 : i take note of it,i asked for gen product in my growshop they're about to receive some,so i'll try this Gen flow ^^

lizard_9

Just take a look a the "Afghanis" stems.

Plants are 63 days flo+37.
They're gonna grow bigger than the Aerospider's holes!

Fat stems:
picture.php

I

icon

wow those are thick & look real strong....what is the breeder of the afghani hindu kush?

madb

cheap seeds - check
strong plants - check
crystals on buds - check
good looking yields - check

God job mate, perfect proof you don't need to spend $$$ on top seeds.

Marksveldt

the DNA "pure afghan" is absolutely FOR SURE not 100% indica (as advertised). my friend ended up with 4 good females from one pack. there was a very typical afghanica, a hybrid-type plant that took over 10 weeks, a plant that was essentially hemp, and one that was easily 60% sativa (very thin leaves, long flowering). decent bud, but definitely not pure indica haha. i wonder if it was the seed stock in afghanistan or if DNA is just total BS

lizard_9

@ icon: my Afghani Hindu Kush comes from High Quality Seeds and was a gift from Braindead,thanx bro!

@ madb: the most important thing is the grower himself,all is love and attention makes better work than anything. Cheers.

@ Braindead: as i told you,i bought these seeds to a spanish website,they did not came in their original package,so i think these a re NOT Afghani#1 from Sensi Seeds but a sativa dominant hybrid as you mentionned. They stretched X5, a pure indica land race would not stretch more than X4 max. I have two females of this one and both really look and smell the same.

@ marksveldt: that's not the first time i hear complains about DNA genetics....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ marksveldt: that's not the first time i hear complains about DNA genetics....

DNA....I think, they sucks...my point of view, theirs AF "lol pure line" come from Soma..., Ask Raco about his X-18 cut.... Amazing "pseudo" breeder...

I

icon

Some breeders advertise selling 100% indica but with some strains you can get sativa looking/leaning plants etc.... just to point out although it seems to be sorta rare there are sativas growing wild in afghanistan & pakistan & so there is a good chance you may find sativa leaning phenos in your afghan/pakistani indica strains depending on what part of the country they came from....it doesnt mean that your strain was crossed with something else.
Ive grown a few hindu kushes that were sativa leaning although the breeder claimed it was 100% indica.

lizard_9

@ icon: i agree with you for landraces are advetised without taking in count that the country they come from can be huge so their pheno depends on the place they have grown.

The problem with this Afghani is that the seller did not send me the seeds in the original package...

Just take a look a the lower leaves of this "afghani",much indica looking than the bud leaves:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts