What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

antheis

Veteran
she's developing a nice smell in the cure. had a doob last week and is still really sweet citrus but on the exhale it is all grape.
she's fast and smells good. the high is kinda bland though. letting her go a few more days may solve that problem though.

.357 mag

my buddies black pheno of cjx sb
hard hiyyer and the sour is over the top
flash makes it look lighter than it is,
xbpete says many thanks lou

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
  • black1.jpg
    black1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 19
  • black 2.jpg
    black 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 20
  • black3.jpg
    black3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 20

LouDog420

lovely shots... Seems to be the common trait in favorites coming out... Lots of coloring, and that sour, funky smell...

Check out this one by mugenbao he found recently... Unfortunately just a lower bud shot as he was revegging I believe, but gives you the idea...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7727226#post7727226

What about me? LMAO. Had one this round with colors, but only on the fans, didn't have the smell, and bud structure was more along the thai with tiny/loose calyx. Have always said, she's in there, just gotta look... Have run into her before at outdoor plots, but unfortunately never kept around (cjsb, my go to guerrilla variety, the original intention of the line).

So happy your bud was able to find something to enjoy!

Now, need to pop more beans...

Coloring, smells, all from my original colored cut for sure. She is lovely, and so many other things to go through with her...

A stroll through the casey vault...

casey jones/sour bubble ix1
casey x 4SD
casey f2s (open pollination)
casey f3s
casey f3 x cookie wreck
c-plus x casey f2
midnight madness x casey f2
white jones x casey f2
white jones x c-plus
white jones x arne's snowdog

all the rest are using only my old colored cut as a mother

casey bx1
casey bx1 x cookie wreck
casey x arne's snowdog
casey x c-plus
casey x diesel fire
casey x midnight madness
casey x rugburn og
casey x ultra sonja
casey x sour dog
casey x sour durban

There's some serious work ahead ;)

.357 mag

hes gonna send some pics of the 4sd cj in the hear future
looking forward to seeing those shots,havnt seen one grown yet

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Right on Lou! Bring the Casey back! Some of those crosses sound extremely fire! I still got a bunch of CJxSB ix1 beams that im hoarding till I get my new cab dialed in! Got plans in the future for a big pheno search! There are some exotic flavors through that batch of beans for sure!

.357 mag

Right on Lou! Bring the Casey back! Some of those crosses sound extremely fire! I still got a bunch of CJxSB ix1 beams that im hoarding till I get my new cab dialed in! Got plans in the future for a big pheno search! There are some exotic flavors through that batch of beans for sure!

imma thinking the same just always seems to be a room issue

but after seeing xbpetes girl got me wanting to do a pheno hunt

antheis

Veteran
i've named my pheno Candy Girl.
i found that she's a better high at 63 days, but smells and tastes way better at 55-58 days.
she smells like fanta grape, and tastes the same and coats your mouth with it too - but the high is just. bleh. almost depressing.
but when she's given a few extra days to finish up, and burn off all her terps, the high is amazing. straight up spring cleaning, wash the car, do the wife, shingle the roof, get shit done weed. but really doesn't taste like anything. normally i wouldn't care, but the way she tastes at 55/56 days is something i need in my life.
solution: monocrop her and take one at 56 days to mix in with the doobs and the rest at 63 days.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A stroll through the casey vault...

casey jones/sour bubble ix1
casey x 4SD
casey f2s (open pollination)
casey f3s
casey f3 x cookie wreck
c-plus x casey f2
midnight madness x casey f2
white jones x casey f2
white jones x c-plus
white jones x arne's snowdog

all the rest are using only my old colored cut as a mother

casey bx1
casey bx1 x cookie wreck
casey x arne's snowdog
casey x c-plus
casey x diesel fire
casey x midnight madness
casey x rugburn og
casey x ultra sonja
casey x sour dog
casey x sour durban

That's no vault, that's a treasury!
My old lady made me stop growing casey after she had an allergic reaction to trimming it, but I've been thinking about her ever since.
Have you ever thought about trying out a casey x (any high cbd strain) cross? These days, CBD and flavor is all I care about and I miss good ole casey.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tortured Beans is grateful to be able to work with Lou on getting some of these for the people.

Vintage Casey Bub bx1 circa 2011 and germing fine :tiphat:

And here is the big momma...

GH is another from catnip (NYGhazeAO I think he calls it), similar to the nyco... smells are orange baby poop, I love it... 77 is about the earliest to take her, but have taken her all the way into the 100s... Often described as extreme, or crazy, a very sativa and thought provoking high with great flavor from the nycd and agent orange in the lineage. Crazy yields and surprisingly dense for any cannabis, let alone a sativa... Solid nugs all the way down, even in low light conditions, preforming very well. Probably the most vigorous line I've ever grown...

GH = (NYCD x G13/Haze) x Agent Orange

These beans, GH x CJSB IX1

F. Dupp

Veteran
Very nice ! Casey x Sour D ? Wich cut of CJ did you used?

Im not sure mang. My buddy went out to Oregon a couple years ago to visit his sister, and her boyfriend gave him a couple cuts of this gal. I have grown Sour D before and it reeked. This isnt nearly as stinky. It has a sour grapes smell. Almost like wine after its cured.

Casey jones was total crap, I grew 2 cj offerings by 2 different seed makers and they both sucked.

I've seen some awesome phenos of casey j but it makes me think they are not very common