What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are these male flowers?

saitama

Malibu Pie by OGS at day 19 of flower. Regular seeds. Pics are all of the same plant. It's definitely flowering/female, but this new growth scares me.

They're around the lower growth. I have counted maybe 10 of them. I haven't seen any on the upper growth.

:asskick:

aTYZMuZh.jpg

tevcE2oh.jpg

VqkorHch.jpg

J3AiI3qh.jpg

Last edited:

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
It is possible that they're not male flowers.

However, you could just manually remove them from the plant.

The thing is that every strain has slightly different pre-flowers. Many of the Tanzanian Magic's I've grown had tubular female pre-plowers, instead of pear shaped ones. You could only tell from the hairs. The Maroc I grew this year had female pre-flowers on stems like male pre-flowers.

vanilla dutch

ur last picture is defiantly female.the others are not devolped enough or i mite not be seeing what ur asking about.

vanilla dutch

u talkin bout the pointy things? thats normal male or female. if u had bannannas coming out instead of hairs then yea u got a male

saitama

u talkin bout the pointy things? thats normal male or female. if u had bannannas coming out instead of hairs then yea u got a male

The strange thing is they're yellow. I'm pretty sure this is a herm, but I'm just going to keep rocking it and if it keeps throwing these weird pseudo male parts, axe shim.

Latest posts

Latest posts