What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PURPLE IN YOUR FACE BITCH

v1ru5

Yeah its me again :tiphat:

In your moderator face with a PURPLE specimen:woohoo:

Now hows that stinging your balls huh:laughing:

Why mr moderator deleted my thread? :moon:

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

v1ru5

UPDATE;;;;

CHECK THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN BROS

tWCbHGJ.jpg

thread probably going down without a reason in any second

Just puzzled an high, thats all

0E4orbi.jpg

fBF6851.jpg

61IrlBM.jpg

This one is pink, the camera does not show the hue difference so well but you can see its of lighter magenta than the others
NgucBVj.jpg

I wonder what happened last time.

Really pissed to find my thread gone.

ECtraveler

Veteran
In your moderator face with a PURPLE specimen:woohoo:

Now hows that stinging your balls huh:laughing:

Why mr moderator deleted my thread? :moon:

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!
It could have something to do with the tone of your posts if they are similar in nature to the OP. Attacking the mod's decision is probably not going to help your case.

v1ru5

It could have something to do with the tone of your posts if they are similar in nature to the OP. Attacking the mod's decision is probably not going to help your case.

The original thread had only pictures of my plants, so obviously the moderator has something against me personally. :moon:

And we have a saying in Finland that "the forest answers in the same way you shout in it" (referring to echo) - should I be happy for getting my thread binned? Hell no, I AM MAD AS HELL!

B

bringyalungs

lol @ Moses..... I did too... @v1ru5 what is it?got a smoke report?

Last edited:

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
:laughing:Ha ha ha. Got my 1st neg rep for calling out a mod. They will ban you next! If you like posting here' tone it down. If you just like to lurk, have fun!

v1ru5

mojave: well I'd understand if I had done anything bad in my thread, but I did not even swear, just had some pictures of these girls pictured above, the thread title was "My Purples"

but obviously someone does not want these to be seen!!!

I mean, mr moderator if you delete my thread, shoot me a PM why the hell you did it...

Doesn't make me feel like that i would want to be part of such community that has such mods that just delete because they felt like it and no explanations needed..

Like that now I feel that yeah, I dont care even if they'd delete all of my shit right away all messages the account, pictures, fuck it all... Coz it might happen! And no explanations given.. 0 fucks given...

:(

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Well looks like the mods like the Purple too...

Are you sure your last thread was actually deleted, maybe you lost connection while it was loading or Was it an active thread with replies from other members?

v1ru5

Some of the specimens indeed are pink, but many are purple or magenta.

Update;

efrRmSi.jpg

at43Gbf.jpg

efitIOF.jpg

Not all purples are created equal, check this mini pheno

5eOspWv.jpg