What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heaviest yielding quality strain ??opinions, suggestions ?

ok first off I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so if not please move it. I'm curious to see what everyone's opinion is on very heavy yielding strain with quality. Now I say quality but I don't mean potency of the heavy hitters . I've been having this discussion with a couple of friends so I'm interested in others opinions. Personally I have never gone this route so I don't have experience with these strains but hey , huge heavy colas are definitely a turn on . Just from what I've seen I would think ak47 , some skunks or white skunk crosses would be there. Big bud and chronic produce huge buds but is there some quality there??? I don't know . Like I said this is just everyone's opinion and maybe soon I'll go this route and do some experimenting with heavy harvests . Thanks all

mtntrogger

Veteran
I havent grown it but lifesaver from BOG is allegedly a very large yielder. Also Taskenti has what is known as the "giant gene"and is a pure indica . Many of Bodhi's strains are high yeilders too.

S

sourpuss

Long peaks blue supposed to be huge. Galactic jack. Jack herrer crosses. Critical jack. If yield means commercial mental floss by chimera comes with the quality you might be looking for.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chimera - gf x bb
mandala - satori
peakseedsbc - NL x skunk
Nirvana - aurora indica
S@nnie - jackberry
? - C99 if you can find it

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Heaviest yielding quality strain"

Subjective depending on ALL elements have to be in sync. You can have a heavy yielder and screw up on over fertilizing, overwatering, pH not being correct (in balance), weak light, air circulation, pests.

Concentrate on quality, for now, not quantity. That comes with experience.

Scrappy-doo

Heavy yielding quality indica dom? Sounds like you wand a chemdog hybrid.

I also second the bodhi gear. Everyone love's bodhi don't think you can go wrong with anything he puts out. If you want more indica or an indi hybrid look at his appalachia crosses.

Max Headroom

Veteran
i've only smoked AK47 and Chronic a handful of times but the high isn't really what i personally would call quality.

rastas

Concentrate on quality, for now, not quantity. That comes with experience.
Agreed!

Yield comes with experience, not from a magic product that one can just give or add, rather from the magic touch from the gardener, him or herself. I rather make sure that all the conditions are taken care of, and then beign more worried of the strain.

The conditions also determine to what kind of strains do well. When choosing the right strain, the grower should think:

- What kind of high do you want? Body high, or cerebral high?
- Certain medical condition that one is seeking relief from?
- How tall is your growing space, how wide?
- How dry or humid is your growing space?
- Soil, Hydro, Coco? Organic?

But to answer the question...

Industrial plant, 80% pure indica, from Dinafem is a really fast grower (45-50 days) and a heavy yielder. THC 10%-14% with a high CBD.

Peace and understanding.

S

sourpuss

So true, the same strain in my hands can turn out complete shit or amazing depending on how well I do my part.....

rastas

To add a few...

Orange bud, Bubblelicious, Chronic

Strains that have good consistency, big buds, easy grow, tasty smell and quality!

G

growhigh1233

best quality vs yield iv ever found is a blueberry indica in the dutch passion line............ good yeild,.. beautiful smell....drenched in resin.... with a hightly potent uppy stone..... taste is lovely to, but i do have better tasting strains ........... they just dont yeild anything

G

growhigh1233

if you want pure yield...............th seeds seeds critical hog !............ biggest yielding pack of seeds iv ever grown, each plant consistently had a massive yield,...... one plant had a decent critical mass type smell but the rest just had hashy indica type smell !

no keepers ! but my bar is very high to be a keeper , they have to surpass the keepers i already have

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Gorilla Glue #4, huge yields of super dank buds, I have a cola drying now that will be a 1/2 ounce when it's dry. You gotta know somebody to get that one though. As for seeds, Conoisseur Genetics Cheesedog is a real heavy yielder of potent buds. Pineapple Express yields really well, and is a fav of lots of my friends(not strong enough for me). Moby Dick is a really nice strain that yields a lot and is really potent.( I grew Greenhouse Seeds version). Critical Nevile's Haze from delicious seeds grows monster buds that pack a punch. Those are just a few from the top of my head. I've grown lots, and lots of strains, so if you have your eye on one, ask and I will let ya know if I have grown it, lol.

Brelva

Chem D is a good way to go for superior quality and yield. There are Chem D hybrids out there from Pisces, Gage Green and a few others i'm forgetting.

mtntrogger

Veteran
Hey mr. frankenstein, have you grow any sweet tooth # 3 ? There is strain that has been going around these parts for many years that goes by the name "crosswalker". I have personnally seen a 2 oz dried cola of this. Giant buds that have a slight yellow tinge , not my favorite buzz or flavor though, One of those strains that makes your heart pound and your hands shake for the first half hour ,then you want to eat and sleep. The flavor is like overripe fruit, reminds me of many dutch strains, with a generic kinda flavor

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Never grown the pure sweet tooth. I have a hybrid of it going now. your local strain "CrossWalker" sounds awesome !!!! Never had the pleasure of growing that one as my circle is somewhat limited and I'm a good 2 day drive from Colorado.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
bigbudda seeds....
LA ~ Cheese....

Exoduse Cheese x LA Confidential.... taken too 10 wks...
NO stretch indica w/ mind numbing qualities from a stout head swimming indica...

this stuff will lay U down... fry the brain, and prep U'r soul for outta body experiences...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
chimera's....NEW FEM XXL.... is a fabulous potent stout plant w/ ubar stank... and serious growth in both veg and flo..... definite contender....

Latest posts

Latest posts