What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Junior Seau found dead...

supermanlives

Veteran
jr seau presumed dead

jr seau presumed dead

could be suicide. that guy was a great guy and gave back alot to charity. sad he had it all.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn that sux..........really thought he was a happy dude?

would have never thought he would do that.:comfort:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
being reported he shot himself

RIP man, sorry that the demons got to be too much for ya

Marcellas

Veteran
RIP, great guy. This may be inappropriate but I was surprised to hear he died from a gunshot wound to the chest, not the head like usual

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Very sad. He was one vicious LB and a favorite of mine growing up. :badday:

He was in a terrible car accident last year in San Diego that some people believed to be a suicide attempt. Seems like he just had some demons that he couldnt rid. He will be missed by many. Condolences to his children, family and friends.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
TO_crying.jpg

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
If Seau committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest, it is similar to the way former Chicago Bears great Dave Duerson ended his life. Duerson shot himself in the chest on February 17 -- the method used so that his brain could be examined for symptoms of CTE (chronic traumatic encephalopathy), a trauma-induced disease common to NFL players and others who have received repeated blows to the head.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
feeling for SD on this one....i remember watching him as a child.......great role model imvho

Mr. Burgundy

Junior Seau found dead...

I apologize in advance if someone else already posted this...

I'm a Cali boy-I remember him tearing sh*t up at Oceanside (San Diego) back in the day...I remember him, Boselli, and Tuan Van Le(De La Salle) were on the cover of California Football magazine.*sigh*.R.I.P.

Former NFL linebacker Junior Seau was found dead Wednesday morning at his Southern California home. He was 43 years old.
The ex-linebacker's girlfriend found the NFL legend with a fatal gunshot wound to the chest. The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that police received a call to 911 at 9:35 a.m. reporting a possible suicide, per Oceanside police Chief Frank McCoy. Officers found Seau in a bedroom with a gunshot wound to the chest, and efforts to revive him were unsuccessful. Reports indicate that a gun was found by Seau's side. Seau's death was first reported by TMZ.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-nfl-legend-junior-seau-dead-182120394.html

Stay Classy!

Latest posts

Latest posts