What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

boat growing =)

Passion99

yesterday we were talking about growing and growing on boat in middle of sea came to idea.

well none of us own a boat, but we tought that strong sun, sea air, and that stuff would make some crazy ass buds. of course i'm talking about outdoor, on boat deck growng.

maybe anyone already growing that way? :D

what do u think about it?:yummy:

Gday

haha, I've had that thought pass through my head several times, that & tree-top growing (Which has been done quite a bit)

Ditch that idea, coastguard = gustapo, and where ya' gonna get all the freshwater you'll need?

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Salt spray will not do the plants a bit of good. I lived in the coast for many years. I was a constant experiment to find garden plants that can tolerate the salt spray.

supermanlives

Veteran
well if your in us waters .coast guard can check ya any time they want.i grew one plant on a sailboat in the keys long ago.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are several houseboats is sausalito and surrounding area that are full grow-ops. And I visited one in Tomales bay where all the best california oysters are from.Tucked anywhere up in Richardsons bay or further up the delta whould be idea.

Coast guard needs a warrent to enter a docked Houseboat In California.

gingerale

Veteran
Imagine a huge ship, like an oil rig....that could stay at sea around the equator for months at a time, flowering huge trees in a perpetual cycle on the deck...With processing facilities in the decks below. When all the fertilizer is gone and stash is full, steer 'er in and dock or rendezvous with smaller ships to offload and restock, and repeat.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Get yourself a decommissioned aircraft carrier. That'd do.

I was watching a NAVY propaganda commercial the other day and they had like 40 full size jets and helicopters parked on the top deck at once with plenty of room for people and equipment to maneuver.

pqb07.jpg

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Just make the boats control computer operated so it hits the right area's throughout time un-manned. Then set it's final course (i.e. harvest time) to my door, it'd be a hovercraft of course. lol. Love the idea though.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I would think that cannabis would grow better on fresh water, due to no salt in the air. I always thought the best spot for all day sun would be the middle of a lake. I can only dream.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I want to start my own country on a salvage cruise ship. The salt air will be no problem, we will be harvesting it with wind screens to be desalinated. Y'all can come.
H

Passion99

huh, now i want a boat and i dont even have my own car yet, hahaha :D

dear santa, i'll be good all year, please give me just one aircraft carrier, tnx:smoker:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
there are several houseboats is sausalito and surrounding area that are full grow-ops. And I visited one in Tomales bay where all the best california oysters are from.Tucked anywhere up in Richardsons bay or further up the delta whould be idea.

Coast guard needs a warrent to enter a docked Houseboat In California.

Stinson beach FTW !!!!

TLoft13

I would think that cannabis would grow better on fresh water, due to no salt in the air. I always thought the best spot for all day sun would be the middle of a lake. I can only dream.
Our local fishlake has an raft in the middle, where all kinds of scrubs and trees grow hydroponically. Thought about it many times...

Latest posts

Latest posts