What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the things that don't make sense thread !!!!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well here is a tid - bit of CRAZY info..... that don't make sense.....

As of 2012, it cost the U.S. Mint 2.41 cents to make a cent because of the cost of materials and production. The loss in profitability due to producing the one cent coin in the United States for the year of 2011 has been officially released. The cost is a loss of $60,200,000

2.41 Cent's too make one penny...... that F00king KraZy....

thing's that DON'T make sense......

plz share U'r thing's that don't make sense..... and see if we can make some sense of this all...............

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
These are the same people that have the masses believing that Police Stations make money through tickets.

Logic says there isn't any way a cop can write enough tickets in a day to pay for even 4 hours of their salary, gas, car/gear maintenence and so on.. and so on.. and so on...

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
In the 1400′s a law stated that men were not allowed to beat their wives with a stick no thicker than their thumbs; hence, “the rule of thumb” was born.

P

pine boy

The stupid "I" before "E" except after 'C' rule.There is to many exceptions for this to make sence.
"their" is the first example that comes to mind.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
4 dollar a gallon gas.
My power bill especially when the CEO of that company makes a 4 million salary and just got a 14 million dollar bonus!! Pisses me off and doesn't make sense.

Marcus Aurelius

15719_382728943829_677548829_3672509_527665_n.jpg

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
military intelligence period.

calling a flying killer robot something as innocuous as "drone".

Why McCarther let the Japanese bomb his Philippine airfields in 1941 (after being told about pearl harbor 3X).

Why woman get face lifts.

i cant wake up before 10 am or go to sleep before 2am.

George Bush Center For Intelligence. Now that doesn't make sense!! lol
Bush Sr. was no dummy - ex head of CIA. One devious fucker, got his moron son elected, that takes real talent. Jr. would have been fucked without him, and Cheney (another ex head of CIA and real brains behind the curtain). Spies, killers and king makers. AND BIG owners in private, for profit, prisons - which they all helped to fill (with saps like us).

Why do we need permission to operate our cars (personal property) on roads which are collectively (or maybe only symbolically) owned by all of us citizens.

Latest posts

Latest posts