What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BACON Milkshake BOYYYYYYYYY........

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
my girl came home with this special treat, been wanting to try since i heard about it......

not even going to bullshit, THIS IS GOOOOODD!!!!!!! :tiphat:

C

CLOWD11

Fuck you yankies eat some crap!

That stuff would make a normal person fucking spew. :laughing:

my girl came home with this special treat, been wanting to try since i heard about it......

not even going to bullshit, THIS IS GOOOOODD!!!!!!! :tiphat:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Im sorry, but I threw up in my mouth a little. HAHA only in the good ol' USA! keep it green homey.

aod

burger-king-commercial-tiny-hands-guy.jpg

I always figured you for a larger guy with your disposition :dunno:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
now thats odd, my walls are white....

oh smokey bacon goodness, slide down my throat!

krunch you startin to make me suspect >>> pink walls, pictures of your trainer shirt less in his closet..

you trying to tell us something?? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
meaty goodness sliding down your throat, ohhhh man buddy!

Ruosk

Bacon just makes everything better. One of my favorite pig-related desserts is chocolate bacon caramel donuts my girl makes, absolutely delicious. Just when you think it is getting too sweet comes that salty, crispy bacon... ahhh. I'd definetely try that shake if I could!