What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunny's Magus Grow..done!! Grow Report

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Ok everyone I have been a member of this wonderful site for a while now and I am finally going to document a grow for myself and my friends(thats you):)

Srry bout the quality of the pics:(

400MH-Veg
400HPS-Flower
These clones are all about 3 weeks old and just put under the MH and repotted to 3 gallons a week ago
1654group-med.JPG

1654group_-med.JPG

1654big_fat_happy_family-med.JPG

I am using Pro Mix HP
1654soil_mix-med.JPG

100% Organic
1654100_organic-med.JPG

Last edited:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey SS! -- :wave:

Looks great! A few of those look like they're going to be huge!!!

LOL... Do you need a GPS Unit to make it back through that maze of doors without gett'n lost? ;)

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Hey ....I just followed the trail of popcorn on the ground to get here!! LOL!! Definetly out of sight.

What are we growing?? Is this a test run........cause I see alot of room in there....!!!

Looks good.

edit..............ahhh..just read the title of the thread......*imstoned*

G

The setup looks great and the plants look happy as hell.

What Magus strain are we growing? warlock, double dutch, exile, or test beans?

Love the chubby leaves, I'm on an indica hunt so, i'll be watchin.

Good show Sunny

Tex

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Buzz is right!!

Buzz is right!!

there are two plants that I cant slow down, big problem right.lol the rest of them are growing at about the same pace as each other the the other two are twice their size!!!

topped and trained
1654magus_5-med.JPG

*note to self... get toilet paper:)
1654magus_5_-med.JPG

6 others are about 12"
1654magus-med.JPG

HOG, what did I tell you about the feet :)
1654magus_-med.JPG

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
thanks for stopping bye everyone!!

TEX - These are Magus test beaners grown by a fellow IC'er. sexed and cloned and given to me. He is a great guy and a great grower, and if my plants turn out half as good as his I will feel blessed!!!

HOG - Popcorn is on me:) and lots of room to spare, what do ya think 4 600 watters!!! just dreaming:D I am going to be finishing this room of once this crop is run. Set up a proper exaust, build walls and add mylar to maximize light, light mover, etc.. but that will have to wait as I am a broke mf!!

Perfect time of year!!! Max Temp is...
1654max_temp-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

looking mighty fine there brother...looks to be a promising strain...are you running CO2 cause those temps seem a little high to me....but keep up the good workk!!!!

ezozo

looking nice sunny, if this temp is only the max that will be ok.
but hope it will go down a few ...

zozo

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
Temps too high?

Temps too high?

No way!! I'v had temps in the summer get up to 115, it slows the plants down but wont kill em. 89.5 max will work fine for me!!!

105 degrees when i took this pic outside!!
1654out_0001.jpg

G

Gday

Gday

I liked all the doors you went through to get to the grow room.

Great little grow going on there sunny, hope you dont mind if i drop by and lurk on your pics :D

Its nice to see more gardeners showing their stuff.

Cheers,
Leeroy&Co

G

lookin good

lookin good

very nice sunny they look very happy
625100_2478-med.JPG

they miss there mom :D
great start man keep up the good work

G

oh yea

oh yea

oh yea you forgot something at the store didnt you ?

625100_2636-med.JPG

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Tasty lookin' mom... How does she smoke?

Nice security, door after door after door.. Now only if they got smaller and smaller :D

bartender187