What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We Have A Moderator!!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Congratulations gaiusmarius!! :wave: I have no doubt that you will do a spectacular job and all ICMAG coco growers will benefit from your moderation and tutelage...
This forum is gonna be the most informative and active coco forum on the net :joint:

:lurk:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Ok, I know I've allready congratulated but I'm feeling generous: well done Gaius. :yes: :D

I wish you all the best mate. Show 'em how it's done. :wink:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you guys are too kind. i will do my best, but in the end it's all of us together that provide the widest base of knowledge. together we are strong, alone we falter...

but i must admit i look forward to passing on what i can and feel honored to have a chance to help make a really useful and wide ranging coco growing section come to life.

G

Congrats Gaiusmarius :joint: I can't wait to finish up what's going in soil in my cab right now, I have a feeling my switch to Coco is going to be a permanent thing. This forum will be a real benefit for IC I think!

Bonzo

Veteran
Excellent choice, congradulations gaius!

peace

bonz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

F

Father Time

Just as it should be... :joint:

Gaiusmarius,i'm sure you will do a fantasitc job mate,glad to have you at the helm. :woohoo:
Kind Regards,FT :wave:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is truly a great day in IC Mag History!

Congrats

Mr.Wags

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
nice one gaius! I am sure you will help a lot of people out. I smoked you coco buds, and they were as tasty as they should be.

congrats!

G

Well deserved g ... Looking forward to alot of good reading here. Luv me some coco :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you guys are too kind. your good wishes are much appreciated, i will endeavor to be a good coco mod for you guys.

i hope we will make this place in to one of the worlds best coco growing sections. :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congratulations Gaiusmarius....!

i'm gonne hang around here in this forum...
some guy from a company 'advanced hydrophonics' in aalsmeer holland askt me 2 use his nutes that he produces..he gave them for free ...but i have promissed to do a side by side in coco ....so i'm gonne try it.....

and again some congrats bro ! :joint:

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Congrats Gauis, you deserve it the most. I too look forward to what I may learn from you and your forum. I know you will help my growing abilities.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
:yes: Congrats Gaius :yes: Happy to see they picked another helpful, friendly person to be our next Moderator. I'm sure many people will gain from your knowledge and experience :D

Latest posts

Latest posts