What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best utilization of three rooms

giroldo

Hi guys, I have the ability to use a lung room in my next setup and I would love some input. I haven't used a lung room before and I could use input regarding the best way to set up my environmental controls.

I have three rooms in the basement. The basement is composed of the main floor and two side rooms. All three rooms are touching, so visualize it as a square, if you will. I want to work only in the two side rooms. The main room has a furnace and a water heater.

The third room is the main flower room and the second room will be a work/veg room. I want to run scrubbers in every room even the main basement floor which won't have any plants. Should my ac blow from inside the flower room Into the main basement which would have a scrubbed exhaut sending the hot air out of the house Or would it be best to have the ac cooling the main part of the basement with can fans moving that cool air into the flower and veg rooms? Smell an efficiency is most key for me.

Thanks guys and gals. I'll add some more information later tonight. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts