What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

packerfan79

Veteran
I really dont think anyone that advocates a flat tax actually understands what theyre saying. it'd be a net raise in taxes on the poor and middle class lmao.

That's exactly what I am advocating for Cannavore. I feel all people should contribute to society. I have no hate for the wealthy. One day I would like to be wealthy also. I don't succumb to greed and jealously. If you want more work harder, get an education. Your success is a direct reflection of the effort you put in. Why should a person who spends 10-12 years in school to become a Dr. Only to Pay exorbitant taxes so people can sit home and live of the fruits of their labors. Unfortunately many people belive they are ENTITLED to a living. The only thing you are entitled is opportunity to succeed. The opportunity to work hard and succeed. I know personally I get a sense of pride when I achieve something, to take that away from people is just plain wrong.

packerfan79

Veteran
Kid
Gypsy said they can be banned easily if they get outta hand. Everyones been pretty respectful so far here which is pretty damn incredible by internet standards.

I agree with you, Cannavore. I mean, look at that list. The guys been in office for less than a year for God's sake. The worst part about him is his open dishonesty. The guy attacked Obama for golfing, vacation, etc. And then proceeded to SHATTER his so called "lows" in a matter of a year. The guys a hypocrite to the highest degree and the only thing hes ever succeeded at is being one of the greatest con men in human history. Last time i checked, con men were bad. Unless that con man convinces you hes NOT a con man and its actually the other guy who is conning you. And what do they say? Its easier to fool a man than convince him hes been fooled.

I mean, im not big Obama fan, i voted for him as at least he presented a decent image and that's pretty much what we need in a President. He's a figurehead. You can say anything you want about Obama and the "shadow government" or the weakly made up "deep state" but at least the guy loved his family, respected foreign leaders, uhhh can actually fuckin speak English better than a 5th grader, had experience in government before running for office and even people on the Independent or Conservative side showed him respect. Trump spent xmas at his resort playing golf, Obama handed out presents to underprivileged kids in D.C. I feel like im taking crazy pills when people say these two are the same. Yup! Alex Jones is right! /s Obama is just putting on the facade of being a decent person every day of his life! What the fuck does that even mean?! How can you be so stupid to believe someone is faking being a decent human being every single day and every times hes being filmed. Do you know how absolutely terrifyingly difficult that is? LOL

The workings of the government are more than the president. Theres congress and the courts, too. Wars arent determined by one person, but they can be sparked by one. Theres a reason our long standing allies are leaving us behind. Theres a reason he needs a table of people to express their love of Dear Leader. The guys is weaker than wet tissue paper and as spiteful as a scorn bitch.

All im saying is America will be that much better when hes gone. Either back to his gilded tower or behind bars. I just really hope America puts up some better candidates next time. Like i said, Hillary wasnt the best choice for democrat - we can all agree there. But GOP picking Trump? These people are smoking festered crack.

Trump may have made some mistakes, that I will acknowledge. He has had some great successes. The economy and unemployment are at levels they haven't seen in decades. Trump has eliminated 22,000 bureaucrat regulations. ISIS has lost 99% of it's territory. The courts are now being loaded with judges that actually understand that the constitution is their to limit the government, not crush the citizens. We are moving our embassy to Jerusalem . Eliminating the individual mandate (partial win the whole boondoggle should be tossed on the burn pile). Oh, and he donates his pay, no president has done this. All of this has been accomplished with zero help from the Democrats, and little help from hos own party. Not to mention a media that has spent 90+% of the coverage being negative. The media has completely ignored the booming economy, and the other successes.

CaptainDankness

Trump;

- sold out american internet privacy rights
- repealed net neutrality
- repealed middle class tax cut on mortgage insurance premiums first day in office
- he increased drone strikes by 400%
- dropped the moab which was pointless and killed tons of innocents
- escalated with North Korea
- claims he wants to repeal the Iran deal (which would be bad)
- put neil gorsich on supreme court (if you call yourself libertarian this again is a bad thing)
- did the biggest saudi arabian weapons deal in the history of the country
- flooded his admin with goldman sachs and people who want to gut the government in favor of privatization
- increased military spending to $700 billion (the same as the height of the iraq war... who are we fighting?)
- said during the primaries "we have to take out the families of isis" which is an admittance of wanting to commit war crimes
- "open libel laws" to sue journalists (anti first ammendment)
- "i grab them by the pussy i don't even wait" is an admittance of sexual assualt
- gutted obamacare (premiums will be going up)
- raised taxes on the middle class
- thinks climate change is a chinese hoax
- wants to eliminate the estate tax (which trump directly benefits from)
- mentioned flag burning should be illegal (anti first ammendment)
- escalated in iraq, afghanistan, and syria
- killed an american with a drone just like obama did

there's plenty of legitimate issues to attack trump. he is a cancer and should be taken out accordingly.

And how is this worse than Obama and Hillary Clinton?

I'm down for a revolution. But just to take Trump out of office and replace him with a new Tyrant? You're on your own with that.

vta

Veteran
Trump;

- sold out american internet privacy rights
- repealed net neutrality
- repealed middle class tax cut on mortgage insurance premiums first day in office
- he increased drone strikes by 400%
- dropped the moab which was pointless and killed tons of innocents
- escalated with North Korea
- claims he wants to repeal the Iran deal (which would be bad)
- put neil gorsich on supreme court (if you call yourself libertarian this again is a bad thing)
- did the biggest saudi arabian weapons deal in the history of the country
- flooded his admin with goldman sachs and people who want to gut the government in favor of privatization
- increased military spending to $700 billion (the same as the height of the iraq war... who are we fighting?)
- said during the primaries "we have to take out the families of isis" which is an admittance of wanting to commit war crimes
- "open libel laws" to sue journalists (anti first ammendment)
- "i grab them by the pussy i don't even wait" is an admittance of sexual assualt
- gutted obamacare (premiums will be going up)
- raised taxes on the middle class
- thinks climate change is a chinese hoax
- wants to eliminate the estate tax (which trump directly benefits from)
- mentioned flag burning should be illegal (anti first ammendment)
- escalated in iraq, afghanistan, and syria
- killed an american with a drone just like obama did

there's plenty of legitimate issues to attack trump. he is a cancer and should be taken out accordingly.

I see lots of Winning there ! :biggrin:

packerfan79

Veteran
What happened in 1948?

The Jews were recognized as a people who have a right to exist. Unfortunately now the left has taken up where the Nazis left off. I have read the most insanely anti-Semitic rhetoric on this thread. I understand that the left wants to abolish western civilization, and they will start by eliminating the Jewish ,Christian faith, and it's people. Unfortunately for leftist, Christians and Jews are not going to lay down and take it.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ummm no... Israel is a terrorist state that has caused the planet Earth more harm than any other entity in our History.. they distort the truth via media and brain wash the lower IQ class aka Jesus lovers

packerfan79

Veteran
Ummm no... Israel is a terrorist state that has caused the planet Earth more harm than any other entity in our History.. they distort the truth via media and brain wash the lower IQ class aka Jesus lovers

More anti-Semitic rhetoric. Your swastika is showing. The only non secular country in the middle East. The only democracy in the middle East. So the people who launch rockets at a sovereign nation are the victims, and the lunatics who use children as suicide bombers are the victims.

Does anyone remember when people condemned genocide. Now the left has taken up the cause of genocide, leftism is a true sickness. Many millions of radicalized Muslims across the world have flatly stated that the Jewish people have no right to exist. Christian's also have no right to exist, according to the radicals.

I am assuming you also belive that Jews and Christians have no right to exist. So to you half the world's population should be exterminated. You have shown how much hate and anger you have toward people of faith, you are a sick and twisted person. I still belive you have the right to exist, but then again I am not a sociopath.

CaptainDankness

Say no more, you just earned a spot on my 'ignore list'.:laughing:

He used to be alright back when I seen him on Jesse Ventures Conspiracy Theories show, the episode Police State.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wJX53Sz47zI

Alex Jones wasn't too bad back then. Of course I seen a video of him reporting WW3 on Y2K so he's best taken with a bucket of salt.

My biggest problem with him is as soon as Trump started running he was pro Trump all the way, even to this day. Now Trump's campaign wasn't the worst he did mention all drugs should be legalized at one point. Which I agree 100% can't be killing black people just because they smoke a little crack. Same with my boys relative who got gunned down running away from the police over a bullshit warrant about drugs most likely heroin but who gives a fuck? 2 days before Christmas just wanted to spend time with his family and not in a cell.

Of course you might have me on ignore because I don't think Alex Jones is the devil. :biggrin: I do disagree with him many times but his interview with Milo was cool and him on the Joe Rogan podcast was the shit. Lol

I understand that the left wants to abolish western civilization, and they will start by eliminating the Jewish ,Christian faith, and it's people. Unfortunately for leftist, Christians and Jews are not going to lay down and take it.

If that's truly what you believe I feel very sorry for you. Where do you find such views

packerfan79

Veteran
Well in spite of the differences of the members here, I wish all a happy New Year's. I will be checking out of the craziness here. On this last day of the year, I will be focused on my celebration, of another year in the books.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
More anti-Semitic rhetoric. Your swastika is showing. The only non secular country in the middle East. The only democracy in the middle East. So the people who launch rockets at a sovereign nation are the victims, and the lunatics who use children as suicide bombers are the victims.

Does anyone remember when people condemned genocide. Now the left has taken up the cause of genocide, leftism is a true sickness. Many millions of radicalized Muslims across the world have flatly stated that the Jewish people have no right to exist. Christian's also have no right to exist, according to the radicals.

I am assuming you also belive that Jews and Christians have no right to exist. So to you half the world's population should be exterminated. You have shown how much hate and anger you have toward people of faith, you are a sick and twisted person. I still belive you have the right to exist, but then again I am not a sociopath.

here we go, the name calling card again. at least quote the anti Semitic post, if you are gonna go down that road.

have you read the actual history of the time Israel came to be? they used terrorism against the Palestinians living under the British mandate to help them get their state. thats accepted even by Israeli Historians.

also you really should differentiate between the state of Israel and the Jewish religion. many orthodox Jews are totally against much of what the state of Israel is doing. just like many Muslims hate what Saudi Arabia is doing. (spreading wahabism, allowing US bases, help invade Iraq, support destroying Libya and now bombing Yemen and supporting terrorists to destroy Syria repressing woman, chopping heads for bs etc)

people always try to make things simple, but humans are not simple creatures, the Jewish people are all different, some are leftists, some are right wing and most are everything in between those extremes. but that in no way makes them immune from bad leadership or corrupt politicians winning office and doing evil in their name.

this happens all over the world, so don't tell me criticizing Israel is anti Semitism. because it really isn't. just like i criticize the US, Saudi Arabia, UEA, Bahrain etc, ill criticize what i think is wrong no matter who's doing that wrong. i have no issue with the Jewish people having a state called Israel, just as long as the Arabs of that land get their own state too. so yeah it's not anti Islamic to criticize terrorists, just like it's not anti Semitic to criticize occupation of your neighbors land and bombing cities in retaliation for terrorism. or detaining and torturing children for throwing stones, or demolishing bedouin villages belonging to people that have been there since Roman times, only to steal their land. no matter who perpetuates these acts they will get damned for it. could be the pope ordering it and i would still say its wrong. but ill never blame it on the Jewish faith, when its just people doing evil for personal gain in the end. don't get me wrong the Palestinians are equally to blame for the mess they are in today over there. instead of accepting their defeat and making the best of things, they keep trying to fight, when the fight has long since been lost. it's stupid and counter productive. in fact i think they been in a state of turmoil so long now that there is probably a lot of mental issues now with the population. people get ptsd from just a tour or two in a war zone, imagine living it for the last 60 years, thats got to fuck you up bad. you only have to look online to see plenty of ex idf soldiers are saying the same thing.

if someone really is being anti Semitic, ill be the first to delete that shit, but criticizing someone who happens to be a Jew for doing evil, isn't anti Semitic. language is important and meaning should be made clear. just calling all legitimate criticism of Israel anti Semitism is bs, plain and simple.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Nice, anti semetic remark. I'm all for Trump making Jerusalem the acknowledged city of Israel as Netonyahoo has stated people of all faiths are free to visit. Can't say the same for half the middle East that have travel bans for the Jewish people.

I pick no sides as the Catholic raised, Agnostic man I am. I believe in freedom of religion 100%. Most of the Jewish people are cool IMO. They would fill their places of worship with cannabis smoking before the biggest meal of the week. They even had cannabis as an ingredient for the Holy Anointing oil!! That the Catholics mysteriously miss interpreted as sweet calamus which has no medical benefits whatsoever!!

Meanwhile the Muslims believe 1 year in prison followed by your beheading is a just punishment for smoking hashish.

The Jews may not be perfect but they are better than Muslims of course not all Muslims are that fucked up. But the Jews deserve at least as much respect as any other faith. I'm cool with all the Asian and European religions of history I don't judge anyone only God has the right to judge if he exists...

JRace

The Jews were recognized as a people who have a right to exist. Unfortunately now the left has taken up where the Nazis left off. I have read the most insanely anti-Semitic rhetoric on this thread. I understand that the left wants to abolish western civilization, and they will start by eliminating the Jewish ,Christian faith, and it's people. Unfortunately for leftist, Christians and Jews are not going to lay down and take it.

So...all those right wing white-supremacists are what? Lefties in disguise?

See this is what happens when an ass-clown like trump gets elected.
Now people think it is OK to say crap like that without any facts.

You have ZERO facts to back up your bullshit here.

CaptainDankness

here we go, the name calling card again. at least quote the anti Semitic post, if you are gonna go down that road.

have you read the actual history of the time Israel came to be? they used terrorism against the Palestinians living under the British mandate to help them get their state. thats accepted even by Israeli Historians.

also you really should differentiate between the state of Israel and the Jewish religion. many orthodox Jews are totally against much of what the state of Israel is doing. just like many Muslims hate what Saudi Arabia is doing. (spreading wahabism, allowing US bases, help invade Iraq, support destroying Libya and now bombing Yemen and supporting terrorists to destroy Syria)

people always try to make things simple, but humans are not simple creatures, the Jewish people are all different, some are leftists, some are right wing and most are everything in between those extremes. but that in no way makes them immune from bad leadership or corrupt politicians winning office and doing evil in their name.

this happens all over the world, so don't tell me criticizing Israel is anti Semitism. because it really isn't. just like i criticize the US, Saudi Arabia, UEA, Bahrain etc, ill criticize what i think is wrong no matter who's doing that wrong. i have no issue with the Jewish people having a state called Israel, just as long as the Arabs of that land get their own state too. so yeah it's not anti Islamic to criticize terrorists, just like it's not anti Semitic to criticize occupation of your neighbors land and bombing cities in retaliation for terrorism. or detaining and torturing children for throwing stones, or demolishing bedouin villages belonging to people that have been there since Roman times, only to steal their land. no matter who perpetuates these acts they will get damned for it. could be the pope ordering it and i would still say its wrong. but ill never blame it on the Jewish faith, when its just people doing evil for personal gain in the end. don't get me wrong the Palestinians are equally to blame for the mess they are in today over there. instead of accepting their defeat and making the best of things, they keep trying to fight, when the fight has long since been lost. it's stupid and counter productive. in fact i think they been in a state of turmoil so long now that there is probably a lot of mental issues now with the population. people get ptsd from just a tour or two in a war zone, imagine living it for the last 60 years, thats got to fuck you up bad. you only have to look online to see plenty of ex idf soldiers are saying the same thing.

if someone really is being anti Semitic, ill be the first to delete that shit, but criticizing someone who happens to be a Jew for doing evil, isn't anti Semitic. language is important and meaning should be made clear. just calling all legitimate criticism of Israel anti Semitism is bs, plain and simple.
I couldn't get too far into your post to see the hypocrisy.

Do you know how the Palestinians conquered the Holy Land?? By the guide of Muhammad! They killed all who opposed Islam even the Jewish people.

Of course early Jews did the same. Joshua and the Israelites killed Cannanites men, women and children.

The entire Jewish faith, Christian faith and at last Muslim faith was built on blood!! Sure it's easy to take the high road and call Jews terrorists. But that is the very reason we are on the path to an all out Holly War. Nothing to do with race it's 100% to do with religion.

The Jews fled to Europe the British, Christians sent them back to their Holy Land and around and around it goes... World Panted Blood!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_wRH9esYgnk

Cannavore

Veteran
So someone that makes $10,000/yr should be taxed at the same flat rate as Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates? economic illiteracy at it's finest.

That's exactly what I am advocating for Cannavore. I feel all people should contribute to society. I have no hate for the wealthy. One day I would like to be wealthy also.
and therein lies the problem. statistically not every one can or will be rich. there's always going to be someone above and below you in a capitalist economy.

ZNIVkKp.png

I don't succumb to greed and jealously. If you want more work harder, get an education. Your success is a direct reflection of the effort you put in.
lawrence20150721-figure2b.png

u11ci6e.png

56b12d321800006f0080b2ad.png

Why should a person who spends 10-12 years in school to become a Dr. Only to Pay exorbitant taxes so people can sit home and live of the fruits of their labors.
you're punching down at the wrong people lol. why should a person who studies to become a doctor, works hard their entire lives to make a salary of $200-$400k/yr only to pay a similar or higher tax rate than some one like mitt romney who pays less taxes on more income for doing less work than someone like a doctor, dentist, ect.

same can be said for a program like social security. the average joe pays into social security at a 100% rate. meaning 100% of their income gets taxed for social security. and again someone like mitt romney would only be taxed for social security on his first $118k. the other 99% of his income goes entirely untaxed for social security.
again is this fair for people who bust their asses all day every day for their entire lives?

Unfortunately many people belive they are ENTITLED to a living.
last i checked we have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. it's written right in our founding documents :tiphat:

The only thing you are entitled is opportunity to succeed. The opportunity to work hard and succeed. I know personally I get a sense of pride when I achieve something, to take that away from people is just plain wrong.
the economy is rigged. all data points to what your saying not to be true.

what do you call an economy where 50% of wage participants qualify as living in poverty? a failed system?

Latest posts

Latest posts