What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

irrigation drippers

neho9

hello,

for me the Big Problem now in coco is how keep clean the irrigation drippers. i'm use now ata-clean in all watering, but they was dirty and then the watering is not same in all pots.

i would like know how you do for keep clean the irrigation drippers.

thanks and sorry for the mistakes in this post, my level of English is very low.

Cannabean

drippers tend to clog. can you instead use something that doesnt restrict the flow of water, such as an angle drip stake? these do not drip, they just split the water into a Y pattern for better water coverage.

neho9

My drippers is like the picture.. then I think that is the problem.

Thank you very much

Attachments

• FEB17221-3156-4295-AE7A-758D68A39073.jpeg
    FEB17221-3156-4295-AE7A-758D68A39073.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 8

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What size pots ???? Look into a product called drip clean, its to late now but next run use it.... Drippers are all shit n will fuk up eventually, open lines are great easy as fuk n never clog on ya .... also neta n flora flex are dropping products daily... Best advice I can give ya is fuk the drippers...

Latest posts

Latest posts