What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acid attacks in East London

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unable to get to my fav Turkish bakers this morning,,,,,
Road closed off as two bastards on a moped chucked acid in the faces of 4 or 5 peeps in the Hackney,Clapton, and Stokey [newington]
areas of East London,,,,
one victim was robbed of his moped and others got it full in the face,
no other news at present,,,,,
getting sick to fucking death of this,,,,a 20min journey to my mums can now take upto 2 hours if they are raiding somewhere or someone,,,all the bastard roads blocked and cut off and now these little fuckers lobbing acid into peoples faces,,
blessings and light to the acid victims,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A teenager arrested for these attacks,,,,,
expect they will get the other one later on,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another teenager arrested,,,,
ages are 15 and 16 years old,,,,,s2

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sorry if I appear insensitive, but for continuity...

Did you get to the bakery?

Now I do care that some shit is ruining people's lives, but it is rather rare someone goes to a bakery.

Tell us more about that.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No mr mean ,,no insensitivity:),,,,,,
best Turkish bakers in East London,,,,
poppy seed bread,,baklava and almond sponge slices are worth driving a distance for ,,,,
just love them,,,,
thanks for asking,,,,s2

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Love baklava and heavily poppyseeded anything!

Rich breads and sweet crispy pastries remind us why life is worth putting up with!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love baklava and heavily poppyseeded anything!

Rich breads and sweet crispy pastries remind us why life is worth putting up with!

yes totally Mr Mean,,,
but not worth sitting in traffic for over two hours in a classic car with no air con for,,,,lol,,,,,s2:tiphat:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hell no.

I would still pursue pastry on foot at that point.

If the cops or drivers get pissed point out there are only two solutions.

And one involves goodies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell no.

I would still pursue pastry on foot at that point.

If the cops or drivers get pissed point out there are only two solutions.

And one involves goodies.

ha,ha,,
it was those pesky machine guns that stopped me Mr Mean..
retiring to victoria park and smoking a big one wasnt an option either lol,,,,,
turnaround or stay gridlocked,,,,,s2:tiphat:

yts farmer

Veteran
Just watching it on the news, there talking about stricter controls on the sale of corrosive liquids.

Will this affect getting ph adjusters and liquid oxygen on the shelves in hydro shops?

Peace.

Floridian

Veteran
Damn 944,I know from your posts you are a person who's thoughts can be trusted and valid.I hate that little or no justice will be metted out to these near adults.I guess it's not a lot different over here.The lack of responsibility afforded those missing the mark by weeks or months is just so fuckin crazy and stupid in a practical manner.There has to be separation when it comes to decisions and peoples lives but damn it in serious situations those relatively small time periods have to be adjusted for,or nixed in my opinion.I'm only talking about violent situations,what you do at 17 and what you do at 19 shouldn't even be a part of the process when violence is involved

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Floridian,,,,
they are being charged with GBH which is a charge they will laugh at,,,,,
i believe they also are unable to release there names so to protect there identitys cos of there age,,,,,
Probably having Macdonalds tonight and looking forward to all the rep they will get once they arrive at the YOU,,,,,,,
we are out of London soon mate,,by the river in the " garden of England " = Kent..s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just watching it on the news, there talking about stricter controls on the sale of corrosive liquids.

Will this affect getting ph adjusters and liquid oxygen on the shelves in hydro shops?

Peace.

Thats a thought Yts,,,
i imagine things like Cloudy ammonia,,,certain acids,,,,,mayne be ph up and down if they are aware of it??????....s2:tiphat:

F

FreeUrMind

I bet you any money ph up & down will be one of the one of the acids they mention.