What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trimbag trimmer - Looking for feedback

jackel

it works pretty damn good. the bud has to be super dry tho. and ur arms hurt.
i have one. and i found that i have to tumble it 30-60 times not the 10-30 in the video. it takes about 1.5hr to clean up one pound after the bag.
sometimes a few of the buds look a lil beat up, but over all its not bad at all.

B gump

I agree w everything said above. It def tires out your arms. It def works. Doesn't beat up the product to much.

420Cake

it's good for trimming bud you don't care about too much, like if you have lots of extra outdoor. It definitely beats the shit out of the trichomes.

REALSTYLES

I love my Trimbag

00c23a6a5a82e823ac964cedc7120c61.jpg

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i would pick one up for when im running plants from seeds and they arent top shelf keepers. i dont think i would have the heart to throw some beautiful nugs in there but i am always getting a few mediocre plants from every pack of seeds and i would love to get one for those. people will always talk shit about stuff like this but when you are a solo op things like this can be a lifesaver. the videos looked good and it would be awesome to just have to go back through and leisurely trim up the leftovers

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Ive noticed that buds with poor shape dont trim up that good in the trimbag trimmer. It seems to work best with fatter swollen calyxes as compared to airy, spindly, or pee shooter size nuggets.

jackel

it may knock off some trichomes, but at the cost of flowers these days, the savings is worth it. cuts trim costs in half, and trim time in half at least. When prices were good, I would be the first to say "it needs to be hand trimmed to perfection".. well those times are gone. I still take pride in my work, and have been told that my flowers are great quality.

jackel

spin with ur hand? thats how the trimbag works.. well u kind of roll it/spin it with ur hands.. it takes 2 hands... but its manual.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Anybody use Trimbag????? Your thoughts please.....

Anybody use Trimbag????? Your thoughts please.....

I heard about Trimbag about a year ago and poo-pooed it (idea of knocking my buds around offended me)...and then last night I observed it first hand in action. Interesting!

Short Video--
[YOUTUBEIF]TbikXaj8lV8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Longer Video--
[YOUTUBEIF]SCe27_9Bano[/YOUTUBEIF]

From their website--
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My observations:
1. Were trichs knocked off? No.
2. Were buds perfectly manicured? No, but in less than a few seconds of work picking at it, the buds looked just as good.
3. Were medium sized buds reduced to popcorn? No, but there were more tinier than popcorn sized buds in the trim pile.
4. Did super trichy, sticky buds leave any noticeable residue on the plastic screen (inside the bag)? No.
5. The boys that demonstrated it to me said this: "It normally takes two of us five days to manicure our harvest, today it took 9 hours, total". How many pounds?--lots.

Amazon sells the bag for $329...https://www.amazon.com/Trimbag-Dry-Trimming-Machine/dp/B075F8GZZS/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1512480253&sr=1-1&keywords=trimbag

I am about 75% persuaded to buy one...any thoughts?

Last edited: