What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Nevil`s Haze x Apricot .
U4RWlWe.jpg

leet

Things start to get interesting...

Things start to get interesting...

Cardamom ! This is the smell I got today...

43( ? ) day flowering today.. This Nevils Haze fem has been cloned and is seeded by a fast Nevils Hz NL5HzA dominant male that reeked of limes.

Trichomes just start to appear really, that is 43 days flowering with 2x 48 hour darkness and under 8/16 ;) By that time most growers will feel hopeless and probably wonder why they grew this plant in the first place, some will ditch 'em but now is the time where NH changes and will start to produce DIAMONDS!

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Laos mango ,
aka maos ,
hard to describe the aroma ,
ill work on it as it ripens .

its similar to the laos so far ,
but not as sweet ...

picture.php

Munson

Mini Luang Prabang about a month in

Attachments

• SAM_2818.jpg
    SAM_2818.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
  • SAM_2817.jpg
    SAM_2817.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13

Munson

LP going on 16 weeks

Attachments

• SAM_2827.jpg
    SAM_2827.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_2830.jpg
    SAM_2830.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_2835.jpg
    SAM_2835.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 16

leet

Frankincense pheno Nevs Haze grown by friend Stacks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We grew and smoked just this clone for many years !

:dance013:

Last edited:

romanoweed

Hey munson
wich degree of latitude are you roundabout? tell if you like . I tried once to automate a deprivation system. My plants all died in one moment i tried to do that.. i think it was cause no oxygene/co2. was a mini deprivation, with automated closing top. you can make a simple one just with a timer, wich sets power on/off on a machine that has a moving object like slow moving.. had a breadmixer, wich then just simply pushes a labil construct apart like per example a thin bamboo-stick holding the top-plate of your lightproofe container open. i used aluminiumfoil wich is lightproofe, atleast ours to make a the top-plate. put mylar on the sidewalls inside.. that way you can atleast chill every evening. and only have to reinstall the bamboo..
untill the timer gets on for minimum 5 minutes at evening.. wich pushes the bamboo, and top-plate closes......
just lookout that the top-plate closes perfectly. you can do this with foam or other elastic rubber thingy at the sidewalls.
Im still loking for other possibilieties. This didnt feel so natural alltho i think the results can be extremly good. Tropical it felt.. And i wanna go to 3day openair in summer... I kind of search for other teks.
Peace

Last edited:

Munson

Im around 38th. I do a low tek light dep my buddy calls "porch pot". Put the plant out during the day then bring inside into a closet, tent, dark room, etc. I did 9/15 for the LP in a 10gal sip

Latest posts

Latest posts