What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Chugging away...about two months in. Starting to get some sweet floral aromas, little bit of carrots maybe too.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks! She's a beauty alright. She's about two months into flower, She was grown from seed and vegged for at least a month. Started out very runty but turned into a many armed monster. Right now she smells sweet, floral and very musky. Starting to put on some trichomes. I'm trying to keep her green but she's starting to yellow in the lower fans. This is a super soil type mix and only organic inputs.

As Cvh has pointed out (thanks!), we have just released our first Zamaldelica regular Breeders Packs, containing 5 different lines, 50 regular seeds in total.

More info on the official strain description:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/breeders-pack/zamaldelicapackcriastandard.html

Very very limited stock since only 20 packs have been released and there are 16 left at the moment.

Zamaldelica lovers are going to enjoy like kids in a candy store with this release ;) Thanks for your support!

Wish you would send some of these to your wholesalers for those of us from the US!

I did recently order some Zamadelica fems; looking forward to joining the party!

RED 1

Thanks! She's a beauty alright. She's about two months into flower, She was grown from seed and vegged for at least a month. Started out very runty but turned into a many armed monster. Right now she smells sweet, floral and very musky. Starting to put on some trichomes. "I'm trying to keep her green but she's starting to yellow in the lower fans. This is a super soil type mix and only"
LST branches down slightly
She sounds delicious

RED 1

Thanks! She's a beauty alright. She's about two months into flower, She was grown from seed and vegged for at least a month. Started out very runty but turned into a many armed monster. Right now she smells sweet, floral and very musky. Starting to put on some trichomes. "I'm trying to keep her green but she's starting to yellow in the lower fans. This is a super soil type mix and only"
LST branches down slightly
She sounds delicious

Inspired :D
picture.php

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Looks yummy Red. :)

Way late for LST, plus no room for it in my crowded closet. I think this girl will finish in a few weeks. She's fattening up and starting to fade...aromas are getting sweeter and muskier every day. I just checked trichomes and still mostly clear but some milky are showing up.

RED 1

Looks yummy Red. :)

Way late for LST, plus no room for it in my crowded closet. I think this girl will finish in a few weeks. She's fattening up and starting to fade...aromas are getting sweeter and muskier every day. I just checked trichomes and still mostly clear but some milky are showing up.
If pistils are of a yellowish tone,then most probably a Thai pheno,if I remember right
I prefer trichromes to remain milky when 'energy' is as it's highest,and,lucky enough to experience her high both at 40C,and,-18C under lockdowns in 2 different countries
Exceptional trip
My friend you will soon find out,if you can't wait :D,come over for a preview(Aces)
picture.php

Wouldn't worry too much if leaves are fading
Love what you do

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I think we all should all go over to Reds house tonight...looks like a party might break out any minute. :)

I grew Zamaldelica once before, couple years back. That plant was pretty good but I decided to try cobbing most of it and my results were just OK. I really prefer fresher tasting flowers.

Speaking of fresh tasting...this girl is sweetening up more and more. She's starting to get a wonderful floral aroma that reminds me off the Smarties roll candy lozenges. A sort of chemical fruitiness. Also getting sticky and she's increasing nicely. Pistils are fading some too and she's putting on frost. I really like structure on the buds, definitely a sexier plant than my last one.

vinrusso

I think we all should all go over to Reds house tonight...looks like a party might break out any minute. :)

I grew Zamaldelica once before, couple years back. That plant was pretty good but I decided to try cobbing most of it and my results were just OK. I really prefer fresher tasting flowers.

Speaking of fresh tasting...this girl is sweetening up more and more. She's starting to get a wonderful floral aroma that reminds me off the Smarties roll candy lozenges. A sort of chemical fruitiness. Also getting sticky and she's increasing nicely. Pistils are fading some too and she's putting on frost. I really like structure on the buds, definitely a sexier plant than my last one.
I like the structure of your Z. it's gonna be Meao dominant and branches a bit Zamal. I had a floral smelling F1 in 2013 that was similar to yours.

Breadwizard

You're in for a treat with that pheno! My favorite zamaldelica female had a striking "blue raspberry sweet tart" flavor, the chewable type. Very similar flavor to the smarties. The bracts really swelled up on that one in the last few weeks too, good luck on the upcoming harvest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Breadwizard,

Those candy terpenes you describe come from Zamaldelica elite mother ;)

You're in for a treat with that pheno! My favorite zamaldelica female had a striking "blue raspberry sweet tart" flavor, the chewable type. Very similar flavor to the smarties. The bracts really swelled up on that one in the last few weeks too, good luck on the upcoming harvest!

Hi vinrusso,

Most relevant floral expressions in Zamaldelica first regular release came from Zamal A, and in next Zamaldelica versions from Zamaldelica elite mother, although there are also some floral Meao Thai phenos, but not so much like Zamal A.

I like the structure of your Z. it's gonna be Meao dominant and branches a bit Zamal. I had a floral smelling F1 in 2013 that was similar to yours.

Welcome JoeGrows420 and thanks for your interest! :)

Mandala offers Zamaldelica Breeders Pack with shipping to your country.

Wish you would send some of these to your wholesalers for those of us from the US!

I did recently order some Zamadelica fems; looking forward to joining the party!

Nice to see you enjoying there RED1 :D

TexasTea and Ralph W. Llama Thanks for your updates! Your Zamaldelicas are looking great in flowering :dancer:

Take care everyone!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
She's really smelling sweet. I took a couple lower branches but will let her go another week or so. Early sample is promising.

Attachments

• photo2027021.jpg
    photo2027021.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 31
  • photo2027022.jpg
    photo2027022.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 46

xerb

Viola! I am just getting to the point of a nice 5 month cure on my 4 Zameldelics.
3 cured up very dark geen, but the fourth is a golden green with much denser buds.
Hands down it is the winner in the smell and taste department.

This mango/carrot thing is wild and exotic - unlike anything I have ever tasted before!
Reading about the different flavors you guys have found, I cant wait to start my next run...

Great pictures, TT
XERB

Latest posts

Latest posts