Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Deluxe Seeds > swt #3 breeding

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
swt #3 breeding Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2016, 07:47 AM #31
Bluto

Bluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura about
some of my favorite crosses came from the swt. L.U.I. and Rez's sweet apollo.
Bluto is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2016, 07:05 PM #32
Picarus

Picarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the rough
Here is the most recent,
Tangerine x Swt T #3 f2.
Similarities to both lines but most of the flavor is from the Tangerine side. Tangerine did the blockhead thing but so did some of the SWT T. Both have huge floppy leaves, and I find the two compliment each other well both in effect and flavor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grav tang _5.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	365452

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2016, 02:22 AM #33
Team Sift

Team Sift will become famous soon enoughTeam Sift will become famous soon enough
Check my sweetooth#3 x blockhead.
Team Sift is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2016, 02:27 AM #34
Team Sift

Team Sift will become famous soon enoughTeam Sift will become famous soon enough

Hit with my select GorilaGlue#4 x Chem '91 male.
Should refresh this,old hybrid to our new tastes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160927_14_38_30_Pro_LI.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	382220 Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20161011_12_05_35_Pro_LI.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	382221 Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160927_14_37_33_Pro_LI.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	382222
Team Sift is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2016, 12:02 AM #35
Picarus

Picarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the roughPicarus is a jewel in the rough
Nice! looks great. I recently harvested a jack x sweet tooth #3 f2. pics are on my IG. I really like the smoke, old school flavors, but the lab test were low for cannabinoid and terpenes. Unfortunately not an option for todays market.
So fa,r the Tangerine x sweet tooth #3 x's are a hit.

Old 11-30-2016, 11:55 AM #36
Grojak

Grojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the rough
working on a IBL of a sweet tooth #3 pheno I found amongst a Double Purple Doja x Blue Satelite 2.2 cross I made. Honestly was not looking or even thinking that a ST pheno would be found in there. Mid flower it has the sweetest grapefruit smell but as she's finishing its more of rotten grapefruit ~60 day finisher with huge top cola's of 10-14". Their is VERY little space between nodes in veg so makes for a very dense high yielder.
Grojak is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2016, 07:16 PM #37
Picarus

Nice grojak, double purple doja jaws gear? love a fast finisher!

Old 12-02-2016, 10:43 PM #38
Grojak

Grojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the roughGrojak is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picarus View Post
Nice grojak, double purple doja jaws gear? love a fast finisher!
No original TGA gear but Outlaw and Jaws have done a lot with it. I do have in the vault Triple Purple Doja by Quest who took the DPD and crossed it with Jaws DPD x BCS (I have plans to do a similar cross using my DPD x BS 2.2 to dust a BCS). Just chopped the ST pheno at 58 days and she was about 10% amber. I'm a long ways from my backcross of my SW pheno still haven't selected my dude from those yet.
Grojak is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2016, 08:30 PM #39
Picarus

Nice! long term goals are fun projects, best of luck with it. Keep us updated. Just familiarizing myself with Jaws Gear after a great experience recently. Really like his work. As I continue to work my in-house lines Sweet tooth lineage pleasantly shows itself from time to time. always makes for tasty flowers!