What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where do you buy online?

LeeROI

I like greners but you need to call and talk to them if you really need stealth.
As mentioned above, drop shipped items can be a real bitch for announcing your intentions.
LUMIGROW

DankSide

Hasn't BGHydro's store section been down now for some time?

HTG Supply
HIDHUT
Greners

Grener's was my backup after BGHydro "went down for maintenance" - Stealth shipping and promptness, everything shipped in a beige cardboard box.

When I called Greners to have this confirmed, their customer support assured me stealth shipping was standard practice. Still, all it takes is a phone call for additional peace of mind. I believe you can also add this request in a "special request" box when placing your order.

P.S. - I wouldn't trust ballasts made by HIDhut.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
In the UK Greens is unbeatable, you can place your order on line, tick the 'pay cash' button and you get their account details and a reference, so you can just walk into a Bank and pay the cash in ...... no paper trail back to you .... sweet :tiphat:

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Yeah...I found BGhydro very expensive...and it is no surprise that they went the way of the dodo bird. For east coast...PLH is my first choice. If they don't have what I want....I go to eBaY believe it or not....there are a few stores on ebay that are very good...and have quick and discrete shipping. If ebay don't have it I go to the hydro shop. I really only go to the hydro store for medium and various odds and ends. Flood tables too.

Cheers

tpM

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
any more recent recommendations for east coasters? thanks

Plantlighting hydroponics is my go to, however, even though they're located in California, Greentrees hydro beats PLH in on some items, even after shipping.
I'm as far from Cali as you can get, without leaving the continental 48 states.
For everybody else (cont. 48) shipping is going to be even cheaper.

eyes

Veteran

after my local store guy rubbed me the wrong way, i decided to order online- first time. very over inflated prices as well.

kindred1

thanks for all the info, I narrowed my choices down, may grab a full grow tent package and start fresh..4x4x7 tent, 600w