What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

M

meowmeowmeow

The social clubs I know of here in Denver are whack. No flower consumption at one only vapor, dabs etc. The second spot isn't my jam. I'm always down to sesh, but like a public place I'm not down to smoke with fucking idiots. My 2 cents.

Stoked all went well. I've meet som ICMAG people and grown some of the great genetics around this board. Always good. :biggrin:

blowingupjake

SNOOOOOOW DAAAAAAAY!
Sort of.

Hope all my Colorado brothers and sisters are staying warm and dry today!
Here's a pic of G13W tester from Mr Nice to get ya groovin
picture.php

Stay Hazed neighborinos

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The social clubs I know of here in Denver are whack. No flower consumption at one only vapor, dabs etc. The second spot isn't my jam. I'm always down to sesh, but like a public place I'm not down to smoke with fucking idiots. My 2 cents.

Stoked all went well. I've meet som ICMAG people and grown some of the great genetics around this board. Always good. :biggrin:

ya.... i kind of agree, altho i have met cool peeps at both ibake lounge and studio 420.... sounds like studio 420 just reopened
also there is a spot way out in aurora called "the colorado cannabis bureau of tourism" basically a smoke spot tho :D

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I actually thought these were all voted down. Guess I was wrong. Might need to check one of these out sometime. Members only? Guess that means you have to join to get in. Probably have to give up permission to use your plant count like the Lazy Lion did.

M

meowmeowmeow

Signing over plants is asking a little to much imo.
I've seen plenty of spots throughout the Greater Denver area safe ro gather and smoke.
I try to respect families, so there's plenty of open spaces.

Hydro8

I like to smoke with a good view, mountains, lakes, red rocks. Gets a little harder in the winter, but we do have those nice 50-60deg days here and there.

When I had a red card sometimes dispensaries would say things like, "Sign us as a caregiver and we will give you a joint of shake". That would piss me off.. You want me to sign over 10 plants for a small little pile of floor sweepings..? FU !

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I haven't been to a dispensary in 10 years.....not on the horizon either. Good to see you Hydro.

Hydro8

I haven't been to a dispensary in 10 years.....not on the horizon either. Good to see you Hydro.

Good to see you.

I haven't been to a dispensary for a year or so. I do like to go sometimes and buy grams of stuff I haven't tried, sometimes I do find a good strain. Not many dispensaries I find worthy of visiting, only one comes to mind.

I look at the menus and see some stuff I wouldn't mind sampling.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Totally understand my friend. Today dispensaries offer something I can't in flavored vape pens and edibles. I'm just to busy doing my thing.

Good to meet you and all who showed. Interesting to say the least.

Hydro8

Totally understand my friend. Today dispensaries offer something I can't in flavored vape pens and edibles. I'm just to busy doing my thing.

I probably grow 10 strains a year, friends trade and give me another 30-40 strains in a year. I have way... more mmj then I can ever smoke. But I am a connoisseur and do like to sample interesting stuff. I do know of one dispensary that I do find their stuff acceptable so do not have a problem paying them $10. a gram to sample some strains.

At this time I feel like the commercial market is a falling race to the bottom. Most of the stuff I see from commercial grows right now is garbage. But hey, when people demand $59. oz ? what can they expect, Where is that mexi brick weed ? this federal ave stuff is killin me ! lol

Good to meet you and all who showed. Interesting to say the least.

I was great to meet up ! We will have to do it again sometime. I have some fresh Lemon Skunk you might like to sample, I know you like the lemon flavors.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Love to sample some Lemon Skunk. I not only like Lemon Flavors....Tangerine, Grape, Cherry and so on.....I guess I just about like all well grown marijuana. Right now I am curing some Sweet Tooth....Pink grapefruit x Blueberry. Can't wait. 10 days now. Just moved it into jars yesterday. Another week and it will be ready to at least sample....

Hydro8

^We'll have to meet up in the next few weeks and have a sample session. The Pink grapefruit x Blueberry sounds delicious.

I also have some GG#4 curing now, it is sour lemon peal but seems to change as it cures. Funky plant, but the high is very pleasant.

CowboyTed

Let me know if you want to get together for another sampling. I'd love to join you. That Pink Grapefruit/Blueberry sounds like an interesting cross. I'm sure curious to learn what sort of terps you get with that cross

Perhaps after the first of the year, I'll have my remodeling work done, so I can host a gathering.

By that time I should also have some cuts to give away. I have a whole bunch of Ace genetics vegging now, after receiving a package from Dubi. I have his Zamaldelica growing, along with Snow Moon, Orient Express, Kali-China, one mystery "Ace Mix" sativa and their new cross between Bangi Haze and Ethiopian sativa.

I really enjoyed Putembk's generous gifts of cuttings when we visited his grow, and I hope we can make that sort of sharing a regular feature of our gatherings! His cuttings are now happily vegging alongside those Ace strains.

Now I need to go get a medical card so I can grow everything that interests me, without pushing up against my twelve-plant limit. I have another seed order coming, and I want to germinate them all the instant I have them in my hands. Patience isn't my thing lately. I'm new to cannabis, there's so much to learn, and I want to sample it all, now.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good to hear from you Ted. I was thinking about you a couple of days ago. I know you don't specialize in this type of law but wondering if you knew or could find out if a Pot site can get an LLC to act as a fire wall against law suits protecting the individual if his name is on not only the site but server and bank account as well.....

CowboyTed

Hey Pute. That's not so far from the type of law I practice. I did a lot of that sort of work before the market crash in 2008.

An LLC doesn't offer much protection unless you observe all the formalities required. You would need to change the owner of the bank account and the website/server so that they are registered in the name of the LLC, in order to be protected by it. There are some other formalities that you'd need to comply with as well.

I'd be happy to sit down and talk with you sometime. I'll give you a buzz next time I visit my brother. He lives near you, so I can probably visit you both on one trip across the city.

Besides, I wanna get a whiff of that Grapefruit/Blueberry you just harvested! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts