What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

iTarzan

But what are their stats?

McGregor is 21-3 with 18 knockouts (7 of which were lights out KOs) 1 submission and 2 decisions. His 3 losses were by submission 1 rear naked choke, 1 triangle choke and one knee bar

Khabib is 26-0 8 TKOs (no lights out knockouts) 8 submissions

Khabib has never been beaten. Conor has faced stiffer competition.

Khabib biggest victory is a decision over a past champion Rafael dos Anjos

Conor has wins over Mendes, Poirier and champions Holloway, Aldo, and Alverez. He knocked out Alverez who knocked out Rafael dos Anjos.

Khabib is 5' 10" and Conor is 5'9".

Khabib has problems making weight. Conor is always at weight.

They are both 30 years old. Conor is 3 month older.

As a child Conor boxed and played soccer.

As a child Khabib wrestled bears (for real).

Khabib is muslim and doesn't drink. Conor drinks.

Neither smokes weed.

shithawk420

Veteran
Oi FUCKING vey.thats pretty messed up.wrestled fucking bears? I can't compete with that. But I'm 30 and roughly the same stats.id fight them for a million.i have more than a good shot.im not wrestling bears though. I'll give and say I might've lost in the octagon.im the real deal when it comes to fighting though.ive got a good deal of Koga ninjitsu and other stuff I can't really say under my belt

I

Ignignokt

Oi FUCKING vey.thats pretty messed up.wrestled fucking bears? I can't compete with that. But I'm 30 and roughly the same stats.id fight them for a million.i have more than a good shot.im not wrestling bears though. I'll give and say I might've lost in the octagon.im the real deal when it comes to fighting though.ive got a good deal of Koga ninjitsu and other stuff I can't really say under my belt

I think anyone would fight them for a million.... but we would have NO SHOT at all, you included.

Just ignore me if you were being sarcastic. :)

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not gonna ignore you.give me 1 Fucking MMA fighter who knows ninjitsu.not a fucking one.if you guys wanna talk real Martial arts I will.i shouldn't have even come in this thread. But don't act like these guys are tough.id fuck these guys up outside the octagon

I

Ignignokt

I'm not gonna ignore you.give me 1 Fucking MMA fighter who knows ninjitsu.not a fucking one.if you guys wanna talk real Martial arts I will.i shouldn't have even come in this thread. But don't act like these guys are tough.id fuck these guys up outside the octagon

:biggrin:

Ok, Ninja man....

Chappi

:laughing:

Funniest shit i’ve read all year!!
He said ninjitsu :laughing: :laughing:

attachment.php

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Ok smart guys.do you even have a belt? Keep believing the hype. Ask me anything.i know my shit.do you? Buncha Western MMA crap you heard on ESPN I bet.you don't think Ninjitsu is real?

shithawk420

Veteran
Check out Chin Na dumbasses.the fuck you gonna do if you got no eyes? NOT A GODDAMN THING! PERIOD!

I

Ignignokt

Mixed martial artists take whatever is EFFECTIVE from any martial arts and combine them together.... they know all of your mystical techniques but discard most of it because it's useless.

You are delusional.

Yamaha FG-840

OmfGia a real ninja? If I send you my tiger claws and a pen will you sign them?

Do you know Bruce Lee do you guys hang out? How come he's not in the UFC he could beat them all.

I also note above you have ''ive got a good deal of Koga ninjitsu and other stuff I can't really say under my belt.''

Is that because it's so dangerous just our sensing you know it could harm us? Like right through the internet?

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not delusional buddy.i studied Jeet kune do for years.hate to break it to you but I'm for real.i practice Iaido and tameshigire everyday bro.i got a 3000 sword.want me to send a pic? guess I'll send the pic cause you punks don't believe me.give me a bit

shithawk420

Veteran
Gaurantee you won't say that to my face.im taking a pic of the sword.gotta figure out how to put it here

Yamaha FG-840

LoL no that's okay some kinda ninjatic sh** might come through the internet and pluck my eyes out. Just telling me you own ''a 3000 sword'' made me regret not believing in

The ninjatic nature

of your dangerousness.

Once you said "I have a 3000 sword'' I was like ''oh f**k it's real.''

Really.

I'm not delusional buddy.i studied Jeet kune do for years.hate to break it to you but I'm for real.i practice Iaido and tameshigire everyday bro.i got a 3000 sword.want me to send a pic?

I

Ignignokt

He's going to take a picture of his sword :biglaugh:
Is this real or am i tripping?

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
I took a pic.how the hell do I upload them here?it's real.shitty pics though.3000 is cheap for a good sword btw.of course you wouldn't know that

Yamaha FG-840

Wow you sound incredibly dangerous. Do you have a favorite ninjatic movita you put on the people or generally, does just the mention that you own ''a 3000 sword'' put fear in the scoundrels hearts causing them to shrink back like ... vampires from daylight or something?

Gaurantee you won't say that to my face.im taking a pic of the sword.gotta figure out how to put it here

Seriously though did you get to have some nice training experiences somewhere, or with someone personally, where some kinda story worth telling popped up?