What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
excuse me please. i didn't intend that post to be commentary on your recent work Frank.
i'll be more patient and let you concentrate on your delivery of results, which i am exceedingly interested in.
carry on then....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is pounds per acre of Ca, Mg, S that exist within the fertilizers before ever applying the mineral components of the soil.

The current measurements start us with a 12:1 Ca:Mg ratio. Part of my point in posting this is to show how incredibly easy it is to provide a soil ecosystem with the necessary calcium and in the right ratios.

This is why I have never been one to speak out against using dolomite limestone as part of a mineral mix to help balance pH. It's also why I have always spoken about diversity of inputs.

What others have ignorantly labeled as a "kitchen sink" mix because it is so diversified, is actually based on a very sound scientific foundation. This will become much more apparent as the thread progresses.

picture.php

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks brother Chili. I'm glad to see you following along. You know I've been tinkering over the last few years. Probably, much more than most. Finally able to settle in and scratch the itch. :respect:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to have you in the thick, F.A.M.! Great to see you heady! This thread will really pick up over the next week. :respect:

dank.Frank

gmanwho

Veteran
Ah excellent! Just when I thought everyone had up and left for Instagram!

Make icmag great again d.f :tiphat:

I thought the same thing some time ago. Another change i thought. But i soon realized IG will never come close to ICmag.

Start to wonder where everyone went. then i remembered IC usually slows down over the summer months in the Northern Hemispheres .

:ying:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is not dead. Life pushes hobbies to the back burner all the time. I'm back to tinkering again though and trying to push the ball forward.

Double checking measurements before using wood glue to seal the holes tight. Nothing like waiting to turn on new equipment for the first time! :joint:

picture.php

There is a lot more to come. A lot more soil talk to be had. A lot more growing to be accomplished.

dank.Frank

moses wellfleet

Veteran
This thread is not dead. Life pushes hobbies to the back burner all the time. I'm back to tinkering again though and trying to push the ball forward.

Double checking measurements before using wood glue to seal the holes tight. Nothing like waiting to turn on new equipment for the first time! :joint:

View Image

There is a lot more to come. A lot more soil talk to be had. A lot more growing to be accomplished.

dank.Frank
Is that CMH?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 x 315 - 3100K - in a 28" x 60" is the lay out. Veg area attached and run as a lung, essentially.

dank.Frank

DunHav`nFun

I`ll be over here on my bucket waitin and watchin Frank.....Thanks for your time and experience plus helpin my old ass move toward a water only regimen....

54.78 watts of CMH per sq ft oughta blast your plants accordingly and reap full benefit of your new chamber.....air exchange twice per minute with your lung area negates the need for CO2 supplements as long as you have a fresh air intake into said veg/lung area....…..anyways.....

Take care and thanks again.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As far as the plastic goes, I was just hanging the light for a few minutes to check some measurements. I have way too much hammering and sawing to do yet before leaving anything fully in place yet. I'd hate to make such a simple mistake and drip molten plastic fire balls every where!

DHF - The veg room will be attached but separated by a door. The door has darkroom louvers installed to pull air back into the flowering room. There is a 6" Vortex in the flowering space, extracting air,and exhuasting (pushing) through a carbon filter, which is ceiling mounted in the veg area. Dehumidifier is in the veg area. If necessary, nearby A/C vents will be modified with ducting to bring in fresh air to keep things at the right temps. That aside, you've helped countless people on these boards over the years. It's an honor to be of assistance now that you find yourself in need. :respect:

The build design is solid and will perform, but it will take a couple runs to get it fully dialed and running properly. I hope to have things fired up and running full steam by end of the week. I said the same thing months ago though, so, we'll see. :joint:

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Abja Roots - Always be Flowering - SSH x (Mendobreath UV x Wet Dream F3)

The SSH cut is Whadezlrg's cup winner. The male: "The Mendobreath UV is a selection of the OGKB x Mendo Montage, with the OGKB being from the Girl Scout Cookies family and the Mendo Montage being a [Mendo Purps x (Trainwreck/'98 Aloha White Widow)]. The Wet Dream F3 was made by bringing together the classic Blue Dream with a Williams Wonder male from old Reeferman stock.

Going to be some diversity in these seeds which is perfectly okay. I'm not looking for anything other than great cannabis, and I don't question Abja in that regards. He grows and smokes the finest, so I trust in his judgement these seeds are worth the space in the garden.

picture.php

Genetic_Freaked - Stank Bros collective - Snow Monkey = GG#4 x Snowman

GG#4 needs no introduction. Nothing but respect to JW for changing the game with that cut. Snowman is a male from GROM x Digi Bx1, which was made by Phillthy. Greyskull introduced GROM to the world, and it's Purple Indica x Romulan. Digi is an old 80's blueberry cut worked by Chili_Berkster for decades, from which I selected a male from his Bx1 line. Digi x Digi/Sour Bubble Bx2.

I'm looking for plants with outstanding resin content in this line. G_F's Snowman male, as he became known, layers his offspring in trichomes with some very unique terps in the mix. His offspring tend to be excellent for anti-anxiety and stress relief. The yield and the resin output of the Glue is some of the absolute best in the cannabis world. I have seriously high expectations for these seeds.

picture.php

Have 10 of each currently soaking. Need 8 ladies to fill the room.

The end goal is what it always has been. To find true keeper elite quality mothers from seed. I've smoked or grown 95% of the big named elites. I know what is worthy and what really isn't in the grand scheme of things now. Time to start building a new harem.

While these are growing up, the flowering room will be filled with :

ECTraveler - Med Tree Seeds - Suzy Q Bx2 = SuzyQ x [SuzyQ x (SuzyQ/Richness)]

SuzyQ was produced by the CBD Project in Santa Roja, CA. She has a 59:1 CBD:THC ratio and has a rather piney terp profile. The Richness outcross is Valentine-X x Rainmaker. The male used ran in the 20:1 range, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm not 100% sure of how many of the Bx2 packs were ever released by Med Tree, but it is one of very few of the drug derived cultivar lines that has the potential to produce less than 0.3% THC, even when the flowers have fully matured. The goal here is to find a "hemp" clone that can be utilized in small acreage outdoor hemp cultivation.

picture.php

Nothing but ICm genetics in my room. SDF, old N n' J crew and F.A.M.I.L.Y. - is about all you'll see growing here. For the last 15+ years the best genetics in the world have passed through these forums; MANY originated as a result of these very boards. The cannabis industry was carried by the rebels and the outcasts who dared to post openly on this site and shared their passion with the world.

For the love of the plant. To overgrow prohibition.

Remember, there is no such thing as legalization if there still exists ANY platform through which the government can take away a person's freedom simply for growing a plant. 4 plants is not legalization. That's regulation. That is their way of tossing us a bone (appeasing) while getting us to create yet another means of perpetuity for their careless and reckless legislative measures on any number of issues, not just cannabis.

More so than anything, my garden has always been about medical provision. I NEED cannabis. That doesn't make me an addict or a druggie. It surely doesn't make me a criminal. It simply means I choose to put into my body, as a means of self-management, a substance that does not harm me over prescribed medications that have an endless list of potential side effects.

But it has also always represented an act of civil disobedience; A way of exercising liberty. Remember, the government, DOES NOT have the ability to give you rights. Those inalienable things, belong to you, simply because you exist. The core nature of a crime involves a victim, by legal definition. THE ONLY victims of cannabis, are those created by badge wearing tyrants hiding behind capital letter agencies, who seek to destroy innocent people's lives, so they can pay the bank for their double mortgaged McMansion they bought while sipping the kool-aid of the "American dream".

F.U.C.K.E.M.

Long story short. The battle is far from over. If we accept this quasi-legalization farce as the finish line, we have sold short the dreams of those who sacrificed everything to ensure this plant survived a war waged against it by the wealthiest, most powerful government entity ever to exist in recorded human history. Keep your name off their list of approval. Don't let "the man" tell you what is right or wrong. What you can or cannot do. Keep overgrowing ALL forms of prohibition, which includes regulation masked as freedom.

If you disagree, just read my signature. :joint:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts