What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

yocs

good to know there's good growers on this side of the country. I'm in one of those states where you basically have to be on your death bed to get a card, and even then they don't want you to grow your own.

HOVA

Veteran
good to know there's good growers on this side of the country. I'm in one of those states where you basically have to be on your death bed to get a card, and even then they don't want you to grow your own.

yea we are out here
underground but surfacing
glad to have u stop by

eyes

Veteran
East coast here as well. Although I dont post pics-too paranoid. Seems alot of people are loosining up and coming out of the grow room. Im' not convinced its 100 percent safe yet. But hey, what do I now. Although, seems if you are in colorado and complying you are probably fine. Good to see people back on their feet after whatever b.s. they had to go through.

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran
East coast here as well. Although I dont post pics-too paranoid. Seems alot of people are loosining up and coming out of the grow room. Im' not convinced its 100 percent safe yet. But hey, what do I now. Although, seems if you are in colorado and complying you are probably fine. Good to see people back on their feet after whatever b.s. they had to go through.

thank you brother and many blessings
the east will never go anywhere
we move at the speed of life
thanks for dropping by

soserthc1

Atlantic ocean dwelling

Atlantic ocean dwelling

What's good y'all Philly in the house

Top left blockhead IX ( square head)
Right alien cush f2 15:( green crack & a r c )
Bottom left same as above
Right sour white alien cush

Attachments

• IMG_4545.jpg
    IMG_4545.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4547.jpg
    IMG_4547.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5743.jpg
    IMG_5743.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20151012_180851914.jpg
    IMG_20151012_180851914.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Eyes , your on one of, IF not THE safest site for coming out ! these guys have gone to great lengths to keep us safe on the WWW !!!

that being said ......

Wassup east coasters :tiphat:

been stuck here in the snow belt all my life with the exception of a short time in Fla , they can keep that heat down there !!! the northeast is my kinda place ! :biggrin:

I just moved into a new house & am still getting set up . i set up a temp room in the basement while i build out the rest of the basement for my rooms . you can check out the build in my albums if ya like .... https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=63496

but i'm about half way done & just filled my first of 2 tents last night .

picture.php

GG4 in the left tray

picture.php

GG4 , white lotus , death bubble & stink pantys in the right tray (moms that were getting culled cuz they got to big , have back ups in the cloner )

picture.php

still have to get a circulation fan in there & get my drip system hooked up , but its getting there slowly .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I threw this up right after getting in here to try & keep my perpetual system going . i did lose a harvest for the month of november cuz of the move , but i'll be back on track by december .

my make shift flower room i set up in my knotty pine room (the man cave ) .

picture.php

picture.php

as of about a week ago , i think i'm on day 28 or 29 , not sure without looking at my notes .

train wreck in the left tray

picture.php

Glue Breath in the right tray

picture.php

& some Flu #6 (GG4 x Flo ) stuck in the middle just for some extra bud at harvest time .
picture.php

yeah , they kinda got away from me while i was busy with the build , but a little super cropping is helping out . plus i've got plenty of string for when they start to get fat & heavy .

eyes

Veteran
Eyes , your on one of, IF not THE safest site for coming out ! these guys have gone to great lengths to keep us safe on the WWW !!!

that being said ......

been stuck here in the snow belt all my life with the exception of a short time in Fla , they can keep that heat down there !!! the northeast is my kinda place ! :biggrin:

I just moved into a new house & am still getting set up . i set up a temp room in the basement while i build out the rest of the basement for my rooms . you can check out the build in my albums if ya like .... https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=63496

View Image

GG4 in the left tray

View Image

GG4 , white lotus , death bubble & stink pantys in the right tray (moms that were getting culled cuz they got to big , have back ups in the cloner )

View Image

still have to get a circulation fan in there & get my drip system hooked up , but its getting there slowly .

Oh I hear ya- I may possibly post some pics in the near future. Iv been around a bit since overgrow and cw(havent we heard that a million times) and here since 08'. so ya never know what could happen going forward. I do enjoy looking at all the pretty pics from time to time and chatting it up here and there. Besides, how am I ever going to get a legit cut
of SD if i dont show some pics.:) Never know what the future holds.Hopefully its so bright I need to wear method seven glasses. Nice set up you got there. Mucho work goes into seting these up. Nice touch with all the wood surrounding it. I know we arent going for asthetic points but I had to throw that in.

Last edited:

HOVA

Veteran

that being said ......

View Image

GG4 in the left tray

View Image

View Image

great start dan
glad to have ya

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just reading back through the thread .... you've got a helluva nice collection of genetics Hova :tiphat:

i'm up to 25 different mothers myself , but looking at space i'm going to have , i might have to cull a few . not going to be an easy task !!!

HOVA

Veteran
just reading back through the thread .... you've got a helluva nice collection of genetics Hova :tiphat:

i'm up to 25 different mothers myself , but looking at space i'm going to have , i might have to cull a few . not going to be an easy task !!!

the butcher block is a long fucking walk im telling ya lol
thank you bro
i lost all my moms and i just started back up
i hope to make a lot of things right this go around
25? yeah you have some fire on that side i might have tom come over and ask to borrow a cup of cuttings lol

im just saying dont sleep on the east side
we are out here strong

EAST SIDE!

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the butcher block is a long fucking walk im telling ya lol
thank you bro
i lost all my moms and i just started back up
i hope to make a lot of things right this go around
25? yeah you have some fire on that side i might have tom come over and ask to borrow a cup of cuttings lol

im just saying dont sleep on the east side
we are out here strong

EAST SIDE!

any time brutha ..... anytime :tiphat:

I got one thing to say about Massachusetts growers 1. they grow amazing meds 2. they take great pride in their work 3. they are fucking greedy cuz I never get any lol

eyes

Veteran
I got one thing to say about Massachusetts growers 1. they grow amazing meds 2. they take great pride in their work 3. they are fucking greedy cuz I never get any lol

Im not greedy but I am not from Mass. Although that was my stompin ground for a few years. I can put the PorkChop on the list. Currently in the process of working things out and such. Patience is a virtue. Something I had to learn as time passed. Possibly CocktailFrank will organize a get together .

Last edited: