What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WoW THREAD.

Phases

Hope things are getting better Marlo - sorry to hear life's being shitty, it's always worse when it is self inflicted though.
One day at a time...
Peace

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Good vibes to you and yours brother Marlo :tiphat:
Keep that chin up mate and duck and weave through the bullshit and you'll be all alright :good:
:smoke out:

genetic freaked

Veteran
Hope all is well. We for sure need another Marlo grow.

I hope you still have the fire cookies. I know you would kill it again with that girl!

Moss Tip Karma

Hope your grows are going great and that everything is falling into place. Your threads have inspired me to go with a single bulb 600/1000w (haven't decided yet) vertical setup, total of 6 plants. Going to completely replicate your screens for the first grow and use a drip irrigation system in organic soil (hopefully live soil if my bio buddy can get it starter early enough)
Definitely going to reread the threads and try and get as much info as possible. Best of luck!

Gry

Marlo's WOW thread was an inspiration for me. For several years, I used a PKK to feed plants which I would make flat using the fence on the wall
as described in the WOW thread. Used stacked 600s and was rewarded with 3 walls of a closet loaded with bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts