What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126 Watt LED Test Featuring Ice

JimBeamKush

Thanks calibuddz! I dont think it should be edited just dont spam too much in sleepys thread!

I will be following your grow sleepy and cali

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I banned him Sleepy.

I figured he was one of the spammers but thought I'd give him the benefit. But when he started on the paid advertisers by first names and used the abusive language that was enough.

Scrogerman

Veteran
'Hey Sleepy,
I'm pullin up a seat for this one too dude. Lovin L.E.D's. What's your opinion on Canopy/Bud penetration compared to M.H/H.P.S.? It's my only concearn apart from the price of course.
Mmmm 'ICE'- (Nivarna) here's a shot or 2 of my 04' pheno's-or was it 03' ??.(250w HPS)...To the Moon!!!!! During Bloom scent's of Mango & then Citrus Fruit, & Lemon Rocket Fuel were noticed!!
'Needed to sit down to take a big hit on these babies, 'Extreamly Potent!! & Unforgettable!!

'If L.E.D lights were any cheaper i'd be using them now, its a shame they are soo expensive, but i will at some point in the near future be investing in a unit or 2.
Good Luck with the Show/Grow..'Peace'............Scroger' :smoker:

I'm interested to see how this works out. LED lights would be a nice addition to my garden if they pan out. Subscribed and good luck Sleepy.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My First LED grow

My First LED grow

I did not find out about LEDGirl until after I bought a UFO 90. Although it is inferior to what she offers, I just harvestd over 4 ozs wet from one 2 foot plant. This blew away my outdoor grow from last year.

Her lights, of all those I am aware of, make the most sense to me. The UFO types provide a wide coverage, but lack canopy penetration. IMO, this is a big reason why people bad mouth LEDs, that and the fact that most of the UFOs made in China fail to provide the wattage one is paying for.

I am looking forward to watching the grow

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's still drying but probably 1 oz++.

But I don't blame the light, I blame my learning curve in the same grow, jumping from; drip/bubble to ultrasonic fog/bubble to spraybar/mist/ultrasonic fog to actual fog heads and high pressure pump.

The ultrasonic fog was causing my nutes to cook and the 15 min on/off timer (24/7) drowing my roots, essentially causing them to shut down.

No fault of the LEDs dude

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
will you do another run with it?
user error is very understandable, i've got TONZ of it ;)

and sleepy, yeah yeah pix pix! show them girls off :prettyplease:
ABSOLUTELY I will use LED until something better comes along!

As to pics, she's all cut down. Next time, assuming I can brag

Once I mostly nailed the root environment, the bud growth was awesome

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Man, I hate the seedling stage, takes so long for stuff to happen

Paitiently waiting bro...

motaloca

Hi sleepy,
Tagged and very interested in those panels, got a 90 watt ufo but those panels seem to be a bit more suited as we mostly grow in squares anyway.
Nice to see somebody using it who has shown good grows before.
Rock the cowbells bro
peace

Sleepy

Veteran
Update Time...

Update Time...

well, folks, not much to report...

the seeds took a long time to shed their hulls.

so far, i have 4 sprouts and one isn't looking too good...(i started with 5)...

sorry about that, Wags.:wallbash:

i am not sure what the problem is...am i being impatient?

i germed the seeds the same way i always do. hmmm.

oh well, here are a few pix.

the pipe cleaners are to keep them from flopping over, i usually use a twist-tie, but i like these better.

hopefully things will get moving.

thanks for all of the kind responses, i appreciate it!:coffee:

Tonyton

Tender times is from day 1 thru the 17th day, you know what they say about patients. Don't worry things are going to get better. Your sleepy, you got this.

Latest posts

Latest posts