What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains in Mass

marmarb

Just received this list in The Gram lol. List of single clones available in Mass. How are we feeling about the selection and pricing believe it's for single clone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180204-180020.jpg
    Screenshot_20180204-180020.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 85

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I think you need to explain better, what's the gram? who's the clone dealer?
can they show you flowers of the clones or buds? is their shit legit?

having flown across the country many times for genetics I think those prices are just fine for a healthy rooted clone close to home.

many of those genetics were at Gene traders for less, some for more.

I already have most of what's good for me that's on there but there's a couple 4 that I'd gladly pay that price for.

the thing that makes me suspicious is the Jungle Boy stuff, most of what's listed is easy and cheap to get in Cali from DHN and other vendors these days, no reason to think it can't be in collections here.

some of it is on the menu at Genotype in Mich too.
if they can show you the correct finished product why not grab a few and start growing better gear.

everybody gets their clones free trading in one breath and in the next it's a story about some clone they been searching for over 10 years.

$150-$300 seems like a smart choice as opposed to waiting for 10 years for a free trade to me.
been searching for the Triangle and pre 98 for 10 years +....

marmarb

The Gram is Instagram. Guy by the name Berkshireclones no finished flowers just the old saying you can trust me their legit cuts lol. The watermelon og I picked up at gene trader started showing pm trashed it immediately.

Just received this list in The Gram lol. List of single clones available in Mass. How are we feeling about the selection and pricing believe it's for single clone.

Gotta get that swerve bubba!:dance013:

Anyone that would charge you more than 30 bucks for a small rooted cut is a snake in the grass, anyone who would pay more than 30 bucks is a sucker. But to each their own.

Just wait it out....

Bumbatar

If the cherry pie is real people should get it. It has a very relaxing anti anxiety euphoria high that was in no way dull or boring it's like an indica for people who dont like indicas.

KONY

Veteran
You only say that because that's what you charge.

Gg4
Ecsd (chacos cut) even tho I hate to put that tag in it because it sounds so noob
And gsc are all some of the top cuts and all of those were handed out for free

What's sick is when ppl charge out the ass for GG4 when that cut was meant to be shared and given away for basically for free to everyone as that's what Josey wanted. It was a pay it forward cut which now the only ones getting rich off it is everyone else and not the guy that originally handed it out.

I get a kick out of all the "swerve" cuts I assume those are from his shitty seeds and not the legit cuts.

The cuts are meant to be shared among friends for free. Not every random Joe that walks up with their hand out.

Back in my day if you visited a friend, they would sometimes offer to give you some cuts to take home. You didn't try to cherry pick your favorites out of your friends genetics, unless of course you were directly trading something.... You were happy with what they shared.

Many people these days just think they are entitled to everything. I assume they have always been a problem, however these people have adapted and are becoming more efficient at manipulation.

Anyone that is angry at people charging out the ass for cuts should adapt and overcome. Acquire the cut they are doing that with and undercut them, or even better give out the cut to everyone for free in front of them in person and online..... problem is people are so lazy they would rather bitch about things than take action; I will admit- I am guilty of this myself.

Flavor of the Week

Flavor of the Week

Those are crazy prices in my opinion. Esp when all you got is that list to look at. Doesn't matter what cut you got if you dont know how to grow. Thats what I'm seeing a ton of in Mass right now. Shitty growers who dont know the first thing about growing. The flower at the Harvest Cup in Worcester was downright laughable. Not to mention the first clone I saw had clear spider mite damage on it. Scary to think these clones are coming from the west coast where broad and russets are running rampant .

That being said I'm more of a seed guy and I'm not really one to chase the flavor of the week. I think its way more interesting to offer something unique that no one else has. My suggestion to most people would be to buy a pack of seeds and learn how to grow some good clean meds first . To each his own though. I'm not gonna knock someone for going for some clone only's (if they're verified )

marmarb

Granted I was able to acquire gg4 for 20 bucks and than get cuts a week later for free. In defense of cp even though he doesnt need it I got his ogk 2.0 for 25 bucks which is more than fair. Clone onlys allow to to compare your skill to the next person and advancement.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I have made certain decisions over the years based on my internal moral compass

when it came to weed I always held a mindset that as a GROWER charging for genes was not necessarily as great a benefit of just sharing freely regardless of the potential consequences

With that said I have been more blessed with genetics since the very beginning that I can express gratitude for. I have never paid a cent for a seed or a cut nor charged for genes regardless of exclusivity and market value. I also am very respectful of the wishes of those who pass their genetics and pass those who asked for it to be spread of purposes of having it around.

I could go into intense dialog on the experience and what I learned and while I understand legal markets change certain dynamics I can say that if I was focused on anything but trying to get my garden to produce the dankest meds possible it might not be performing as well. Because it is everything here is still pretty much status quo as far as effort + results = maintaining market value

I know this is an old thread. But those prices are way too high. Anything over $100 for a single clone is in my opinion ridiculous. But then so is a pack of 5 seeds for $100...

Sign

Yeah the prices are bad, but I wouldn't have an issue if it was that one holy grail I just had to have.

OldCoolSativa

I'd like to think someone will set up a nice location to buy clones in Mass when rec gets established. Not many I'm interested in other than A5, C5, blueberry or Flo.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Shoot. I guess I'm a sucker for selling rooted clones for ten bucks, no matter what strain they are and giving the majority of them away to fellow growers I know because I have too many.

OldCoolSativa

That would be pretty cool.

Also what are A5, C5 and Flo? Lol I literally knew only one of the 4 strains you listed.

These are old school cuts, the most elite of the elite.

A5 and C5 are old (25+ years!) cuts of Northern Lights #5 x Haze A (NL5xHzA) and NL5xHzC that have been kept by members of Nevil's old crew in the south of Holland. Haze A and C are the two males that Nevil selected from a batch of old haze seeds that Nevil got from David Watson in the mid 1980s. Legendary strains, and it's quite likely that there's some of those genes in your garden if you grow polyhybrids.

Flo is one of DJ Short's earliest works, the sativa-leaning mother of blueberry, with a lineage of (Mexican x Thai) x Afghani.

These are old school cuts, the most elite of the elite.

A5 and C5 are old (25+ years!) cuts of Northern Lights #5 x Haze A (NL5xHzA) and NL5xHzC that have been kept by members of Nevil's old crew in the south of Holland. Haze A and C are the two males that Nevil selected from a batch of old haze seeds that Nevil got from David Watson in the mid 1980s. Legendary strains, and it's quite likely that there's some of those genes in your garden if you grow polyhybrids.

Flo is one of DJ Short's earliest works, the sativa-leaning mother of blueberry, with a lineage of (Mexican x Thai) x Afghani.

Hey thanks first off for not dismissing me for not knowing what these meant.

Personally, I truly find the history around cannabis genetics, activism/legal battles, creation/development of the online forums, all to be very interesting subjects to research. Each has a story to tell and has impacted some many things and people around the world.

So are people just keeping these lines in permanent vegetative mode for decades?

Latest posts

Latest posts