Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Breeder's Laboratory > New way of feminizing?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
New way of feminizing? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2017, 09:30 PM #1
Guy Brush

Guy Brush has a spectacular aura aboutGuy Brush has a spectacular aura aboutGuy Brush has a spectacular aura aboutGuy Brush has a spectacular aura about
New way of feminizing?

Hey just want to throw that question in, is there a better method for feminizing than STS and colloidal silver as Chimera hints in this post?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8046419&postcou nt=151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimera View Post

Our SS offerings were created through a proprietary staminate flower/ pollen production method that targets multiple plant hormone pathways. It is not related to plant stress but a direct intervention of the natural hormonal state. This method is incredibly effective at producing pollen, much much more so than colloidal silver, and significantly more effective than Silver Thiosulfate in terms of overall pollen production .

Hope this answers your queries adequately.

Respectfully,
-Chimera
Guy Brush is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:12 PM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:15 PM #3
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
another way of reversing a female clone is to remove roots from a cutting as they form i think, that would certainly remove the pathway for hormones produced in the roots and stop them getting in to the plant.
can't find where i read about it but maybe someone else can, its here somewhere... unless i dream't it up lol.

thats my guess anyway!

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:25 PM #4
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
That wasn't a dream VG.
I seem too recall at least one post about that method.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 11:09 PM #5
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really niceLimeygreen is just really nice
That sounds like just limiting cytokinins, if that was the case, could you not just overload them in auxins to create the imbalance? My money is on a plant hormone treatment.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:00 AM #6
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
I'm high but, is there a way of extracting male hormones? and spraying it on the female?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 12:07 AM #7
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
I'm high but, is there a way of extracting male hormones? and spraying it on the female?
Sure, it only takes one hand, but I doubt if it will work.

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:43 AM #8
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud of
A gambling thread, cool, I want to play.
Willow tree extract
GMT is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 04:10 AM #9
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
Hey just want to throw that question in, is there a better method for feminizing than STS and colloidal silver as Chimera hints in this post?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8046419&postcou nt=151
Dude if you're going to start looking into a legends breeding practices and getting close to that sort of reputation as a super strain producer then your gonna need something money can't buy

UNICORN PISS!!

has to be its the only feasible excuse
bigganjabud is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 04:47 AM #10
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
One word that will stop us knowing,
"propriety"
Poss a hormone spray from his hints.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote