Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Orange Pekoe Cambodian, Back to the Congo,HSO 707 HB

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Orange Pekoe Cambodian, Back to the Congo,HSO 707 HB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2017, 09:33 PM #1
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura about
Orange Pekoe Cambodian, Back to the Congo,HSO 707 HB

Reeferman Orange Pekoe Cambodian F2's from Golden Tree. Richard William's Back to the Congo is a cross between Tom Hill's Deep Chunk and a Congolese. ACE seeds also collaborated with Richard and they put out a version of this strain. There is also 1 Humbolt Seed Organization 707 Head Band that I got as a freebie. There are 11 OPC, 3 Back to the Congo and 1 HSO 707 HB.
I vegged them outside for 35 days. The HSO 707 was a slow vegger and really needed another month of vegging but the OPC was getting so tall I decided to bring them all in before the height of the OPC blew my cover. I vegged them all in 1 gallon pots in Black Gold Natural and Organic Potting Mix and Jobe's organic Tomato and Vegetable fertilizer. I repotted them into 3 gallon pots one day before putting them into flower and I used the same potting mix and the same fertilizer. They are starting the second day of flower today.
It looks like, for now anyway, that they are all females. The OPC and Back to the Congo are regular seeds and the HSO Head Band is a feminized seed.
So far so good. I put about a quarter cup of the fertilizer into each pot when I repotted them. That may not be enough for the OPC because they have a long flowering time but we'll see. I was going to add photos but I have no idea how the drag and click images from albums works. It used to be easy to add photos to posts but I guess that has been fixed.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:20 PM #2
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura aboutEvergreenState has a spectacular aura about
I'm having trouble getting photos from my forum albums into my posts. You're supposed to be able to drag or copy photos from albums and put them in posts but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. I contacted this site asking for guidance on how to do that but I haven't had a reply. If someone could please help me out with that I'd appreciate it. I'd like to show progress of my grow with photos. Thanks
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 07:17 PM #3
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Well I'm very interested in Orange Pekoe Cambodian or anything from Golden Tree.

Click on your name top right ( go to your profile page)
Go to my albums ( start an album)
Open new album and bottom left of page upload images

You can upload 5 at a time and it's better and faster if you resize first. Wipe any data off them if they were taken from a phone.

Edit. Opp's I think I miss understood your problem. If you have pics in album already.
Go advanced when posting and just insert image on bottom right side of page.

Looking forward to seeing some pics and subbed for the show.

Best of luck and may all your Buds be Huge

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 07:41 PM #4
Abja Roots
ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder

Abja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud ofAbja Roots has much to be proud of
Interested in seeing these. Thanks for sharing!

{Abja Roots Flower Pictures}https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post6688829
Abja Roots is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 07:54 PM #5
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
Reeferman Orange Pekoe Cambodian F2's from Golden Tree. Richard William's Back to the Congo is a cross between Tom Hill's Deep Chunk and a Congolese. ACE seeds also collaborated with Richard and they put out a version of this strain. There is also 1 Humbolt Seed Organization 707 Head Band that I got as a freebie. There are 11 OPC, 3 Back to the Congo and 1 HSO 707 HB.
I vegged them outside for 35 days. The HSO 707 was a slow vegger and really needed another month of vegging but the OPC was getting so tall I decided to bring them all in before the height of the OPC blew my cover. I vegged them all in 1 gallon pots in Black Gold Natural and Organic Potting Mix and Jobe's organic Tomato and Vegetable fertilizer. I repotted them into 3 gallon pots one day before putting them into flower and I used the same potting mix and the same fertilizer. They are starting the second day of flower today.
It looks like, for now anyway, that they are all females. The OPC and Back to the Congo are regular seeds and the HSO Head Band is a feminized seed.
So far so good. I put about a quarter cup of the fertilizer into each pot when I repotted them. That may not be enough for the OPC because they have a long flowering time but we'll see. I was going to add photos but I have no idea how the drag and click images from albums works. It used to be easy to add photos to posts but I guess that has been fixed.
I know someone who has a few packs of the OPC.

"Golden tree" did a better job on those f2 than reeferman did on the OPC.

When you go to post, go to advanced, on the right side theres an insert image button
OG Expressions is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 12:31 AM #6
EvergreenState

Thanks everyone for your help. I hadn't checked my email for a couple of days and Skip did answer my question. I just assumed I'd get a private message here on the site answering my question. I went to the full site version and now it's as I remember it being and I can add images easily. I'll take some photos when lights are out tonight but here are my first photos.
The first photo is of the OPC. The OPC'S are all over 6 feet tall and thank god I didn't do my normal 2 months of veg. because they would now be giants. They've grown 18 inches in a couple weeks of flower.
The Back to the Congo by Richard William's are really pretty plants and I think I have one that is leaning towards Tomb Hill's Deep Chunk. It has much fatter leaves than the others. The Humbolt Seed Organization 707 Head Band has surprised me in how much it has grown in flower. It needed more time in veg. and I thought it would end up being a small plant. It's stretched to over 4 feet tall and is spread out nicely.
I had 5 males. 4 OPC and one Congo. I always hate tossing those guys. They are frequently my favorite plants in the room and it's always disappointing when they turn out to be male.

Old 08-20-2017, 08:03 PM #7
EvergreenState

Images of Orange Pekoe Cambodian. This is the tallest one of the group at 77.5 inches. When I put it in the room to flower it was 54 inches tall. It grew nearly 2 feet in about 17 days. You can see the large distances between nodes and the open, spread out nature of the plant. All of them are in 3 gallon pots. I can only imagine how large these would be if they were allowed to veg. longer than the 35 days I vegged them and in larger pots than the 1 gallon pots I used for veg. I would normally veg. for 60 days and with longer flowering, large sativa dominant strains, I use 5 gallon pots for veg. and 10-15 gallon pots for flower.
If vegged normally and put into large pots for flowering, I can easily imagine 9 to 10 foot tall plants that would need a lot of room to spread out. The smaller pots are allowing me to grow a larger number of plants but honestly there are too many in my flower room. Ideally I would grow 2 to 4 of these big girls under a 1000 watt bulb. I think I have about 10 plants in my room now under a 1000 watt bulb.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:18 PM #8
EvergreenState

I sent a message to Richard William's and I asked him if the wide leaf Back to the Congo plants were Tom Hill's Deep Chunk phenos. He told me that they were and he hoped I got the stinky Congo smelling Deep Chunk pheno. When I do a stem rub on this plant it is a very pungent, funky smell. When I smell the plant itself the odor is mild right now but it's still pretty early in the flowering stage.
This plant is clearly different from the Back to the Congo's I grew previously or the others in the room now. I'm pretty excited to get a special pheno of this plant. If the male would have had this same structure I would have kept it and pollinated this wide leafed female.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:33 PM #9
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Some nice plants you have there.How long did you veg the OPC?
Thanks for sharing

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 12:47 AM #10
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Taggin' in so I get to see what these babies turn into. That Deep Chunk pheno sounds great!

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote