You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > My Last Blue Dream

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
My Last Blue Dream Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2017, 09:21 AM #1
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
My Last Blue Dream

Well the masses have spoken and they don't want Blue Dream anymore. At least on the West coast.

This is by far the best indoor hydro cut in existence.

Fast and heavy. Ultra Hazy smell even at 7 days post harverst. And devastatingly sweet smelling at the same time. Bubble hash has an almost camphor/menthol quality. A real Dream.

So what should I do with her?

I bet in 20 years this bitch will be a diamond again. And nobody will have her as market choice will soon make her extinct.

NEW OG WORLD ORDER IS IN EFFECT... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

So I was thinking about selfing her and preserving her in seed form?

What you guys think?

I made some hybrids that are going ballistic 12 days into flower.

mushroombrew is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:25 AM #2
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really nice
A keeper for sure wish I had her.
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:31 AM #3
mushroombrew

mushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to beholdmushroombrew is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
A keeper for sure wish I had her.
Don't worry. If I make XX seeds I'm going to make it rain around here.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:50 AM #4
Super Sparkle

Super Sparkle will become famous soon enough
Sound m8 i would like to give the blue dream ago in my auto pot system whats the top shelf strains in the West coast
Super Sparkle is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 06:51 PM #5
mushroombrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sparkle View Post
Sound m8 i would like to give the blue dream ago in my auto pot system whats the top shelf strains in the West coast
Sunset Sherbert, Gelato, Fire OG.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:13 PM #6
Super Sparkle

Super Sparkle will become famous soon enough
Nice one Bro do u no if I can get hold of any in the UK
Super Sparkle is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 07:31 PM #7
Water-

Water- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really niceWater- is just really nice
beautiful plants !!

love the blue dream
Water- is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 07:41 PM #8
BakedBandit

BakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the roughBakedBandit is a jewel in the rough
Definitely preserve her. Wish I had done that with the calio almost 20 years ago
BakedBandit is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 07:50 PM #9
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sparkle View Post
Nice one Bro do u no if I can get hold of any in the UK
That will probably depend on who you know, seen someone around here say they know the gelato is herevin the uk, wether that member has it or has access to it is another story.

Peace.
yts farmer is online now Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 07:57 PM #10
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish has a spectacular aura aboutHuffnPufferfish has a spectacular aura aboutHuffnPufferfish has a spectacular aura aboutHuffnPufferfish has a spectacular aura about
gimme sum