Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Rare Dankness (Moonshine's Seeds) > Who's rockin that Rare Dankness?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Who's rockin that Rare Dankness? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2016, 09:46 PM #1
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Who's rockin that Rare Dankness?

Hey all! What's happening? Everybody got a good buzz going? Word. 2017 is right around the corner and I'm hyped for many things, including some Rare Dankness I'm gonna be running (501st, commerce city kush, gth 1) along with my wonderful starkiller and two currently flowering rugburns. So who else is out there running some Rare Dank? What strains of theirs are you enjoying?
Robney is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:58 PM #2
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
I just ordered some Rugburn OG, how's yours looking? They any good?
SuperBudBros is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 11:50 PM #3
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
My first foray into RD was a single clone of StarKiller. Changed my life for the better. I'm now running GTH#1 and she is about 2/3's thru flower and looking GREAT. I'm looking to get another pack of StarKiller and see if I can step into the same river twice...

Serious Seeds re-worked BubbleGum, Archives SpaceFace, Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2016, 03:14 PM #4
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Superbudbros - I have two phenos one viney one pole like; viney one has a very mild sweet smell, not really anything og to it and looks like it will yield less than the pole; pole has a very sweet smell that slowly turns to og over a moment, very complex, also looks like it will yeild better than the viney one. Very frosty so far for both. But they are mid flowering so I expect this to change over time. I'll keep you posted.

Outcold - I hear you on the starkiller, I only popped two and got one male and one female, and damn that female is incredible. I haven't got her to yield what I think she can yet, but that smoke is amazing in all regards. What is your clone like? How does she taste and smell? Glad to hear the GTH#1 is looking great! I'm just about to germ some of those this week! Is it leaning toward the ghost or neville wreck? What kind of smells are you gettin off it?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2016, 03:41 PM #5
Robney

Can't have a thread without pics!

My starkiller

Robney is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:17 PM #6
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Talking Who's rockin Rare Dankness? I'm rockin Rare Dankness!!!

Moonshines Ghost Train Haze
~star~crash~ is online now Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:27 PM #7
Robney

Starcrash - that looks fantastic! You gotta tell me everything cuz I wanna know what this cross is like! Taste? Smell? High? Yield? Flower time? Gimme all the details!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2016, 07:26 PM #8
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Starcrash - that looks fantastic! You gotta tell me everything cuz I wanna know what this cross is like! Taste? Smell? High? Yield? Flower time? Gimme all the details!
LOL Brother!

Taste - sweet,spice,hints of lemon
Smell - in Flower she has foul,but GOOD rotten reek
High - Sativa all day long
Yield - good to very good,she's a keeper
Flower Time - 70 to 77 days

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:34 PM #9
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I ran some Lee Roy TK in that past. It was alright but I'm not a fan of viney floppy OG type plants. The structure doesn't work well for me in my setup. That being said I hit my Lee Roy male on a GG4 but have yet to pop those beans. Not currently running any RD gear or have any plans to but I know that the StarKiller, Scott's OG, and especially Moonshine Ghost Train Haze are very popular.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:42 PM #10
~star~crash~

Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post
I ran some Lee Roy TK in that past. It was alright but I'm not a fan of viney floppy OG type plants. The structure doesn't work well for me in my setup. That being said I hit my Lee Roy male on a GG4 but have yet to pop those beans. Not currently running any RD gear or have any plans to but I know that the StarKiller, Scott's OG, and especially Moonshine Ghost Train Haze are very popular.
pretty sure i was fortunate enough to smoke some some StarKiller this past summer.... it knocked me out!! does that sound about right?