• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 10x10 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 10x10 base with a 10” splatter and 10”x10” open spool. The jacketed base and platter has a closed jacket welded to the outside. This is used with a circulatory pump and a heater to keep consistent temperatures during recovery. • Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #30 LP tank with either: Dual Recovery adds another valve on extractor lid, extra hose, and an extra recovery tank. The dual recovery allows user to recover to two LP tanks, cutting recovery times significantly. #30 Stainless Steel LP or a #25 Jacketed Stainless Steel Tank w/ Internal Condensing Coils.
• Hemispherical Lid: This upgrade replaces the standard flat collection base lid with our hemispherical model. Hemi lids add extra headspace and allow a better view of the center dip-tube and collection base. The hemispherical lid has (2)1/4” FNPT and (2)1/2” FNPT ports, (2)2” triclamp ports for sight glasses and a 1.5” triclamp port for the center.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 3”x36” spool with its sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Ball Valve: Adds a 1.5" inline ball valve, clamp and gasket. This is HIGHLY recommended to be paired with dewaxing columns
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 1.5" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• High Pressure Clamps: Replaces standard clamps with the high pressure variants. **Note**This upgrade only applies to clamps on base unit. If other upgrades are selected, you must selected the high pressure option for that upgrade
• Quick Disconnects: Replaces JIC fittings with a quick release option by either SSP or Parker.
• Active Upgrade Kits: Adds your choice of Active Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/trs21-a...overy-kit.html
, which is used to speed up the recovery process, or the Active Recirculation/Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
, which allows you to recirculate solvent back thru the material column, then also speeds up recovery.