Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Slk X Blockhead

Thread Title Search
Slk X Blockhead Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2017, 12:43 AM #11
R.A.W

R.A.W will become famous soon enoughR.A.W will become famous soon enoughR.A.W will become famous soon enough
The Silver Taco types in SLK/Jack reminded me of Dr Atomics better NL genotypes in his NL and NL/BB lines. By that I mean structure,growth and smell .Maybe a little more stretch. Sweet pine, and undertones of haze was what stood out most in regards to smell. High wise hmm hybrid, and depended on how long I would take it. Strength wise I would put it on par with Schnazz 2. But Schnazz is more body. This is of course just my experience with a couple of plants.

Last edited by R.A.W; 09-07-2017 at 01:10 AM..
R.A.W is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:55 PM #12
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFl7...ature=youtu.be

wow those buds are swelling! Only one week went by since last video, by far my #1 is the heavy yielder, possibly the one with the best smell too.

this is worrisome !! All white hair and massive colas, so far chimeras gear yields too much for my grow style... If I don't get mold in those colas, that plant will be a super keeper.

I have a male going if I can get it to flower Id use it on some of my cultivars that need a little boost in the yields....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:38 PM #13
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really niceGr33nSanta is just really nice
Clearly, I have 2 very distinct phenos of SLK X BH.

My #1 is sitting at day 61 and is so far from being ready. I am looking forward to see if the colas are somewhat resistant to mold, it will be a determining factor as whether I keep her or not. I am guessing BH leaning pheno as you can see one of the cola has the flat top ?? I will veg her longer and have more tops next time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5_...ature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b3A...ature=youtu.be

My #2, shown here at day 56, had to come down because I am out of weed, so far this one could be a temporary keeper, I ll def grow her better next time, I dig the smell. Not super loud though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbV...ature=youtu.be

My #3, I have not spent enough time looking at it to say anything about her, she ll come down in the near future, day 1 was August 7th for that one, no footage yet.

2 members found this post helpful.